myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Windsurfing in Mexico!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PoorBoyUS22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Windsurfing in Mexico!!! Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

It is getting close to that time, if you havent already, to start making your plans for your winter windsurfing destination. No need to look any farther than La Ventana, Mexico. Wyatt Miller and I will be in La Ventana from the 1st of November until the end of Feburary. We are trying to work out some clinic dates as well as private instruction down there for people who are looking for a nice new cheap place to vacation. Let me know if anyone would be interested or know of any friends that may be interested. The instruction will be anywhere from beginner sailors all the way to advanced. We will have beginner lessons for those family members that come and do not know how to windsurf.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I can give you more info on getting there and how much everything would cost. La Ventana is an Amazing place to windsurf!!! It will also cost you at least half as much as it would cost to go to Maui.

Hope everyone is well. Also, let me know where everyone is at with the moves that they have been working on this summer!

Brgds,
Tyson Poor US-22
razn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: How are the condition their Reply with quote

Are their waves in la-ventana? I am looking for wave sailing session. What are the costs for 10 days?
Raz
PoorBoyUS22

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no down the line sailing in La Ventana, but there are some good days with some waves breaking on a sandbar about 100 yards off the beach. Really good for jumping!

If you would like some more info on how much it is going to cost, you can go to www.wyattmillerwindsurfing.com and click on the travel section. There are prices for housing and for gear rental. Let me know if you need anything else.

-Tyson Poor
wyattmiller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just put up a page with pricing and Frequently Asked Questions on my website.

here is the direct link:

http://www.wyattmillerwindsurfing.com/wyattmillerwindsurfing/Vacation_Rentals.html
human_catapult

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went last winter and would highly recommend it to anyone.

What an awesome place to relax and sail.
chibichibi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

def. sounds like a great option this winter. and lessons by Tyson and Wyatt, can't beat that! looking forward to making some plans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: