myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
BEWARE OF POSSIBLE INTERNET FRAUD/SCAM HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koogzah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEWARE OF POSSIBLE INTERNET FRAUD/SCAM HERE, THERE, and EVERYWHERE.
tsokat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the Nigerians have heard of the reported "greying" of the windsurfing community and are trying to abuse the elderly Wink
nealpar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tsokat wrote:
Maybe the Nigerians have heard of the reported "greying" of the windsurfing community and are trying to abuse the elderly Wink

Speak for YO-SELF tsokat! No greys here babe. Remarkable genes in that regard.
nealpar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koogzah wrote:
BEWARE OF POSSIBLE INTERNET FRAUD/SCAM HERE, THERE, and EVERYWHERE.

Yeah, but I thought this site was SACRED! Laughing Sad
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No ill will here, but nobody escapes from age. Grey or not, time is our ultimate limitation. Some last longer than others, but unfortunately our physical prime arguably happens earlier in life, and there's a true reality in that whether we're ready, accepting or not.

Just pray that what Ronald Reagan got in the end isn't in your future. While he dyed his hair, that didn't help him in the long run. He lived a long life, yet that hardly took him out of the crosshairs in the end. Genetics isn't always kind.
nealpar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
No ill will here, but nobody escapes from age. Grey or not, time is our ultimate limitation. Some last longer than others, but unfortunately our physical prime arguably happens earlier in life, and there's a true reality in that whether we're ready, accepting or not.

Just pray that what Ronald Reagan got in the end isn't in your future. While he dyed his hair, that didn't help him in the long run. He lived a long life, yet that hardly took him out of the crosshairs in the end. Genetics isn't always kind.

Listen, that's why one's got to enjoy each and every day to the fullest, and not take THEMSELVES too seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be a bitter old dude. Youth is wasted on the young, and we all die from one thing or another. Blah blah blah. NOBODY REALLY GIVES A SHIT.

You, I, or the next person, are just specks of dust in this universe. Not even specks, but mere vibrations of energy, which, to the "observer", produces the illusion of existence in solid form.... So the question is: if there is no "observer", do you even exist?
victor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's a lengthy and humorous transcript of soemone paying along with the scammer. i've tried it a few times but didn't get nearly a far.

http://www.mikeindustries.com/blog/archive/2005/01/playing-along-with-email-scams

i can't beleive they're hitting iwindsurf. they must have used up all the suckers they could on craig's list and ebay. fufthermore it's hard to believe this discussion has gone on this long.

as far as old and gullible, whoever implied that is mixed up or just isn't old enough to know better. it's young and gullible, old and wise.

the only person i know personally that fell for the scam was one of my son's colelge friends. he tried to borrow planfare to dubai from his parents before someone clued him in. someone should now tell his parents that maybe their son really isn't college material.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nealpar wrote:
if there is no "observer", do you even exist?

1,000% absopositivelylutely, because I don't live for observers. In fact, most observers are just obstacles, especially on a windy day on Da River.

\m/
gregorvass

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I am from Nigeria.
I absolutly think this isn unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our country is one of the largest and wealthiest windsurfing communities in the world.

Just cause we are black......does not mean we are trying to steal money!!!!!!!

30.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.17 KB
 Viewed:  9157 Time(s)

30.jpg

theq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tsokat wrote:

Hey, I resemble that remark. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: