myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
2007 Northwave ZXL quiver for sale....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jordanwd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: 2007 Northwave ZXL quiver for sale.... Reply with quote

5.7, 5.2, 4.7, 4.2 2007 ZXL's -used but in good condition for sale- $650.00-

sweet looking sails...green w/ blue leach and silver swosh (see NW website to see what that colour scheme actually looks like)

5.7 & 5.2 takes a 430 mast ; 4.7 & 4.2 takes a 400 mast

not really interested in selling the quiver broken up...

Also have a 2007 JP FSW 93L for sale used in F+-->good condition--has a few little scrapes on it comes w/ nice finworks waveslalom fin or Ian Boyd Airborne fin....$399.00.

I'm working in Turlock California for 7 more weeks but do go to the Santa Cruz fairly often on weekends.

email me : jordanwd@yahoo.com
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jump on this one folks ... this is s steal unless Jordan also uses them as rigging tarps on asphalt. Around my parts that quiver would be worth more like $1,500- $1,800. I get > $200 per sail like these after 4-5 years of heavy use.

Mike \m/
bobgatpdx1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second isobar on this one - that is a great deal on some great sails. I have the same sails (also 2007) and I really like them. They are light and have great range and power. Northwave are the gold standard in the Gorge and are made right in Hood River, OR.
bobg
jordanwd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything has sold....happy new year!
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, my stuff sold, too, when I sold my one-owner original '65 GTO for $200 in 1975. That's all the Pontiac dealer said it was worth. My ass is still black and blue from the kicks I give myself every time I get near a car show. The phone rang literally constantly for a couple of days; had to leave it off the hook at night.

Next time you sell off some gear, please e-mail me; it'll be worth the drive if you live this side of Costa Rica. Wink

Oh, well, sometimes just getting stuff out of the way is important, too. I recently sold my one-owner '88 Mustang GT for $2,200 rather than wait around for another $600. It sold before I even opened the newspaper the morning the ad came out.

\m/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: