myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
LAME AS ALWAYS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nealpar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gregorvass wrote:

I JUST WANT ONCE A YEAR SOME SOLID WIND/ WAVE COMBO....IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK.....!!?!?!?!?!?!?

No, but it may be too much to ask that those days happen to coincide with your time off from work, family or other obligations. Sorry.

This isn't Maui, where you can get by on owning just a 4.7, and still sail more "good days" than here. But Maui is Maui, with its own limitations....I'd love to live there....as long as I could afford to take a trip OFF the island every 2 months!!!
gregorvass

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SMACK THIS THE YOU CAN TALK!

GREGOR.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  238.11 KB
 Viewed:  8234 Time(s)

GREGOR.jpg

jdmalibu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gregorvass wrote:
SMACK THIS THE YOU CAN TALK!

Are you actually soliciting smack here? Here we go...

You gotta be kidding me. 20 years of sailing and this is the best shot you got? How lame are you? How big is the wave in the picture - 3 feet?

Face it, you are not even a has-been. You are just a poser. Even 15 years ago, when this shot was taken, you were nothing but a fouled-mouth chunk of negativity with the IQ of sea-weed who can't spell worth shit and sinks on the inside because his ass is bigger than the rock at low tide.

(more smack? ok...)

This is as pathetic as a 40-year-old woman posting a picture of herself from high school on match.com. And even more pathetic is that even in the picture she looks below average. Well, maybe average - I'll be fair and give you a style point for the one-handedness. After all, you really need it don't you? Heck, take 2 points.

(encore? let's see...)

I know why you're angry - because a girl in your own local beach sails better than you. And the best part, she actually smiles and enjoys it. Windsurfing is over for you. Go fly a kite with the rest of those wanabee tough guys. And then, when they get banned, don't come back.

Wait, I have a better idea: Take Sumo wrestling lessons - I see a future for you there. Two things can happen:

1. You make it big in Japan, become very wealthy and STAY in Japan (everybody wins). Or...
2. A dude by the name of Shuichi Hirohiko sits on your face and shows you point blank what you are: nothing but a-hole.

I think that's enough free smack. Next time you'll have to dial 1-900-SmackMe But if you really need more, maybe I can pull a favor. God knows there's plenty of material.

Oh, and, thank you for this opportunity.
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sensing some hostility here Embarassed
dabull1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Smack this! Reply with quote

I think that's a pretty cool shot! I just wish the same photographer was around when I threw down a monster tabletop into a forward double and finished off with a vulcanspock on my Rocket Express with the daggerboard down! Oh those glory days pass you by the the gleam in a young girl's eye. But JD is right about the spelling! And the sumo wrestler thing...ouch! Feel the love... Bull
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: