myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT LEO
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer dude (about the injury that is). I guess we are both on "motrin laced transfusions". feel better soon.
nealpar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qman, did you by any chance wash down the 800mg motrin tablet with a shot of tequila? Hard on the liver, but booooy, the imagination can really take flight.... Laughing
theq

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"the imagination can really take flight..."

Oh, you have no idea..... Cool Shocked

Come on now, you mean nobody else out there pictured the Partridge Family bus while reading neilpar's post? Embarassed Laughing
dabull1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: We're all bozos on this bus! Reply with quote

Hey Theq, I believe" it was cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to never-never land." Name the song and the band and win a valuable prize! Here's a clue, repeat those lyrics to Billy Wilson, he'll nail it! Theq, you missed a couple of killer[and kiteless] sundowners. George is our favorite kiter, even though some of his communiques boarder on hallucination. And Gregor, please take a powder, you're harshing my vibe! Aloha from the Mars Hotel, Bull
theq

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captured during my search for the Cassady connection to Neal:

"That's the show. Jack Webb was irate over the growing use of drugs in L.A. 'They've got a bus,' he told his partner Frank. 'A school bus?' Frank says. 'All painted up in weird colors. It's been driving down Sunset Boulevard with a sign on the side that says, CAN YOU PASS THE ACID TEST?' Frank shakes his head. Bomb-ba-bomb bomb...

I had no idea of the connection until I searched the www.

While skippin' through the lily fields,
I came across an empty space.
It trembled and exploded; left a bus stop in its place.
The bus came by and I got on; that's when it all began.
There was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to
never-never land.
~Grateful Dead

Hmmmm...colorful schoolbus, Cassady, Neal. Colorful schoolbus, David Cassidy, Neal(par), "on acid" question.... What a tangled thread we weave.
dabull1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Bozo bus arrives! Reply with quote

And you know what Neal's last name was? Neal Cassady!!! Huzzah ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! For those who are wondering what the hell this crap is all about, I suggest you tune into Sirius Radio channel 32. As Jerry Garcia once said "if I'd learned to windsurf earlier, I wouldn't have needed acid." The quote actually refered to his love for scuba diving in Maui, forgive me, a bit of autistic license. Bull
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I get some of whatever it is you are all on?
dabull1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Partridge droppings Reply with quote

Hey JP, remember"we are the people our parents warned us about." Another lyrical quiz! It must be that Partridge distilled hooch Theq's been purveying lately. That bus idea might work for me 'cause pretty soon I've got to put the windwagon in the bodyshop for a couple of weeks...damn deer... I just wonder if a Sherman Oaks pickup will be on the schedule. Speaking of the Pranksters, two extra credit questions[1] name Ken Keasey's most famous book, [2]what was the name of the bus? As to what we're on... we're just windwhacky! Also did any of you pervs notice David C's guano eatin' grin with Lauri, HIS SISTER, sitting on his lap, oh baby!!! Just gettin' happy... Bull
tsokat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Partridge droppings Reply with quote

dabull1 wrote:
Hey JP, remember"we are the people our parents warned us about." Another lyrical quiz! It must be that Partridge distilled hooch Theq's been purveying lately. That bus idea might work for me 'cause pretty soon I've got to put the windwagon in the bodyshop for a couple of weeks...damn deer... I just wonder if a Sherman Oaks pickup will be on the schedule. Speaking of the Pranksters, two extra credit questions[1] name Ken Keasey's most famous book, [2]what was the name of the bus? As to what we're on... we're just windwhacky! Also did any of you pervs notice David C's guano eatin' grin with Lauri, HIS SISTER, sitting on his lap, oh baby!!! Just gettin' happy... Bull

1. One flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
2. Further

Q, that was too funny. Thank you for the laughs!
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: just what are you trying to tell us? Reply with quote

"One flew over the cuckcoo's nest"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: