myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
In need of a therapist's couch!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WaveSlayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: In need of a therapist's couch! Reply with quote

OMG... I Can't take it!... All the hype, then nothing!... HELLLLLLLLP!
fly50

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True dat.
WMP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoulda sailed at Wyeth today.... epic, epic, epic !!!
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: In need of a therapist's couch! Reply with quote

WaveSlayer wrote:
OMG... I Can't take it!... All the hype, then nothing!... HELLLLLLLLP!

Yeah ... I was surprised how many people drove out to Roosevelt, given that this almost useless, gusty, holey, stormy, flukey crap was forecast as such. When radar shows a near-stationary line of T-storms running from Canada to California right over the Gorge, driving farther than 1.6 miles is VERY risky.

How did iW/Stuart Hill put the forecast ... "T-storms wreak havoc across the Gorge today and winds suffer. 11:30am Update- What a way to ruin a perfectly good strong marine push. Approaching deep upper level trough tapped into a fast flowing trough of moisture streaming northward from SoCal and your looking at the result - major t-storm complexes visible all over the Northwest today. The gradient is in place, both temperature and pressure driven but these storms are so disruptive to surface flow that they literally dam up the river as they pass overhead."?

He nailed it. It sucks boulders here today, but at least I'm here for three days, not just one, and every once in a while a 20-30-minute chunk of wind rolls through.

Oops ... speaking of which ... the average just jumped from 8 to the 20s. See ya!

Mike \m/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: