myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Lost WETSUIT at Dougs Beach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ColinReynolds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Lost WETSUIT at Dougs Beach Reply with quote

Left it there on July 4th. Neil Pryde mens med-large, I forget which. All black with a little yellow here and there on it. Call me at 719 850 0262. Thanks
abrandol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left the Hatch yesterday and there was a big sleeveless Neil Pryde sitting on a rock by itself near the point. I didn't pick it up because there were still peopleout but it looked kinda lonely.
capt.stu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: 室内喷泉 Reply with quote

室内喷泉
、标志喷泉、室内喷泉,她是一种文字表现方式、一种广告媒体、一种信息载体、一种钟表产品、一种工艺礼品、一种桌子、茶几家具、一种水族用品、一种鱼缸她突破避开了文字、广告、钟表、工艺品、桌子茶几家具、鱼缸水族、常见常规喷泉的设计理念、造型表现形式、结构组成方式。她不仅仅是喷泉,她超越、升华了自然喷泉、常规常见喷泉,是一种全新概念的时尚产品,是科学与技术、美观与实用的高新技术产品知者乐水、有水则灵,电脑彩色音乐文字喷泉、标志喷泉、室内喷泉是城市的文明产物,可增加空间美感,是美化都市、家居环境的一个重要元素,可鲜明体现城市的风貌,更加彰显城市人文景观环境。电脑彩色音乐文字、标志、时间喷泉公司专利技术所设计实施的喷泉产品与喷泉工程,除具备良好的观赏性和美化环境外,更主要的是能充分表达所要喷泉造型的内涵深刻,为人们提供科技、绿色、人文的景观环境。项目资本 1、是美化环境、可持续性发展的朝阳产业:美化环境是社会、人们、政界一直关注的重要事情,是?a久的主题,如北京奥运会、上海世博会、广州亚运会、西部大开发等的环境建设,是与时相关、与时俱增的概念性的朝阳项目; 2、多元化的经营模式、多途径的获利方式:有文字、标志、时钟喷泉工程;文字、标志、时钟喷泉产品;企业文字、标志喷泉广告;文字、标志、时钟喷泉出租;文字、标志、室内喷泉设备销售;文字、标志、时钟喷泉改建;文字、标志、时钟喷泉技术许可等多元化的经营操作系统,这些部分都可单独和综合运作来获利,可使投资者减小风险,资本迅速增值、投资回收快;(这优于其它单一获利的项目)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: