myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
You idiots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any scientist who runs tests on samples of unknown origin and then presents these tests as representative of the truth is not “well qualified.” Nor is any person who then uses these test results to bolster his or her biases.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobar's go-to guy reviewed:

Quote:
Joe Mercola, an osteopathic physician who has made an impressive fortune selling supplements through his online store...Mercola’s decades of peddling health misinformation on the Internet, exemplifies the dangerous blind spot of the wellness movement. Health gurus are not in the business of public health; they rise to fame by framing health as a personal choice and by selling immune boosters that have earned, they wrongfully claim, a scientific seal of approval.

Mercola’s conspiratorial take on COVID-19 is monumentally wrong, but the upside-down world he paints with his alarming words is based on real concerns. Mercola invites the already leery reader to follow him down a very deep rabbit hole.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-health-pseudoscience/upside-down-doctor

Scour the internet to feed your paranoia and outrage. Mercola gets rich.

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people. H. L. Mencken
SAS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Isobar's go-to guy reviewed:

Quote:
Joe Mercola, an osteopathic physician who has made an impressive fortune selling supplements through his online store...Mercola’s decades of peddling health misinformation on the Internet, exemplifies the dangerous blind spot of the wellness movement. Health gurus are not in the business of public health; they rise to fame by framing health as a personal choice and by selling immune boosters that have earned, they wrongfully claim, a scientific seal of approval.

Mercola’s conspiratorial take on COVID-19 is monumentally wrong, but the upside-down world he paints with his alarming words is based on real concerns. Mercola invites the already leery reader to follow him down a very deep rabbit hole.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-health-pseudoscience/upside-down-doctor

Scour the internet to feed your paranoia and outrage. Mercola gets rich.

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people. H. L. Mencken

Sadly, too many people read things on the net and believe them without doing their own research. When I read Iso's post, I wanted to see if it was true. I found the exact site that he copied and pasted his post from (without attribution of course.)

I then went and looked through the McKernan study and discovered how BS it is. I also found that the study on liver cells used liver cancer cells, cells that replicate actively and in atypical ways, making these findings suspect. I could not find anything about the mouse study. I invite iso to find it for us since he posted it. As to the SV40 stuff, there is no evidence that the SV40 promoter is carcinogenic. In addition, this was a “finding” from the same study where McKernan tested “vaccine” that he received anonymously in the mail, “vaccine” that was outdated and stored improperly.

I am willing to be proven to be wrong, and I am willing to change my beliefs if that occurs. That is why I try to read and verify, unlike the idiots out there.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK fine, nothing to see here, move along! Or back.

I think I understand how some people still believe in Santa KLAUS ... y'all just gotta get that THING out, and you'll find truth (YOUR Truth and MINE)! Shocked
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Washington Post recently noted that black and Hispanic voters have been increasing their support of Trump leading up to the 2024 election.

Multiple polls in recent weeks have shown Trump performing historically well among Black and Hispanic voters in head-to-head matchups with President Biden, helping put him neck-and-neck with Biden in a way he rarely was during their 2020 matchup.

Across five high-quality polls that have broken out non-White voters in the past month, Trump is averaging 20 percent of Black voters and 42 percent of Hispanic voters.

Both numbers — and especially that for Black voters — could set modern-day records for a Republican in a presidential election. Trump in 2020 took just 8 percent of Black voters and 36 percent of Hispanic voters, according to the Pew Research Center’s validated voter survey. Exit polls pegged those figures at 12 percent of Black voters and 32 percent of Hispanic voters.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve...if any Republican candidate gets more than 12% of the black vote, I'll buy you dinner at Mamas....
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, FOLKS! Move along. After all, the pictures you see are all inside the black zone.

Exhibit 1: The coolest "secret spot" yours truly ever found. Way off the tourist path. As you can see, the wave is still there, but the spot looks pretty burnt out now. But the most shocking thing is that this Google 3D view is very recent, and I swear the last time I checked the harbor was way worse, much less than 1/2 full of wrecked or burnt out boats. But now, all the boats are the end are intact, yet apparently abandoned.

Exhibit 2: Here's your NOT-SO-NEW "Zoning" laws in action! Shocked
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They finally got rid of the rats in Lahaina...but the shouldn't fuck with the people. That land will be rebuilt as it was.

PS, this is funny!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx-l3vjuiJG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Steve...if any Republican candidate gets more than 12% of the black vote, I'll buy you dinner at Mamas....

Despite the 5 months wait to get in, I can gets in ay night. Mama's property borders my home, so I'm going to enjoy my fresh fish, sashimi and Maitais, my friend. They get me in because they make so much noise. 😆
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why -- and more importantly, when - should I take time I do not have to vet everything I read on da Net, when:
1. You will do it for me?
2. I don't have time to fart or sleep because
3. The first 120 hours of my weeks are spent fighting literally for my life with incompetent and/or conflicting oncologists, urologists, surgeons, hospitals, specialty pharmacies, insurers, drug manufacturers, spam callers I can't distinguish from the Mayo Clinic, more?
4. I never said I believe Mercola. I posted that because a) it is representative of anti-booster MDs and VAE statisticians from all over the world and b) I wanted more feedback on Mercola's credibility (thanks for providing that).

As I've stated before, Mercola has given the world printed, blanket permission and encouragement to spread his posts across the globe because the government censors them after 48 hours. How's THAT for our First Amendment rights?

This cost me 20 minutes of precious sleep time, but you deserve credit for 4b above.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 104 of 139

Jump to: