myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
You idiots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Hahaha

That's right Steve... the joke's on us.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:
The silence is beyond deafening, it REEKS of cowardice!

What, don't any windsurfers (past or present) give a damn about what happened to what was once a "Mecca" ?

Part 2 of aforementioned article:
https://cheriezaslawsky.substack.com/p/the-firebombing-of-maui-part-two

And here's a special extra for Mr. NO balls, ALL BOOGerS man from NY:
https://www.corbettreport.com/blackrock

Sir Shlog-a - lot...is there a question in there? I just spent a bit of time in the Mecca... Extremely sad what happened to my Heaven... but I doubt you care one bit.

BTW -- your bullshit propaganda is just that...97 total deaths from the Lahaina fire. When I look up the word conspiratard, I get a picture of some lame shlogger on a large rig in a lake somewhere..

I'm on Maui as we speak. The people here are u in arms. Conspiracy or not, it's being handled poorly. There should be no re-zoning. There should be no permit fees. There should be allowances for code upgrades. The folks here don't trust the local government or the federal government. It's so sad.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:

What, don't any windsurfers (past or present) give a damn about what happened to what was once a "Mecca" ?

Sir Shlog-a - lot...is there a question in there? I just spent a bit of time in the Mecca... Extremely sad what happened to my Heaven... but I doubt you care one bit.

BTW -- your bullshit propaganda is just that...97 total deaths from the Lahaina fire. When I look up the word conspiratard, I get a picture of some lame shlogger on a large rig in a lake somewhere..

I'm on Maui as we speak. The people here are u in arms. Conspiracy or not, it's being handled poorly. There should be no re-zoning. There should be no permit fees. There should be allowances for code upgrades. The folks here don't trust the local government or the federal government. It's so sad.

And of course, the idiots like Bard, have nothing constructive to propose. Except hanging Mike Pence.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:

And of course, the idiots like Bard, have nothing constructive to propose. Except hanging Mike Pence.

You missed the last paragraph Poindexter.
Fema should move a thousand mobile homes here....yesterday
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:

There won't be any new zoning .. no sir..
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recent video shows how it is now. Sad indeed
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7tT7bqNDc6E0/

Here's a primer for the blissful unaware:
https://www.gao.gov/products/gao-23-106717/

boggsman1 wrote:

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither I nor any of you has the expertise to debate this in any depth, and it's just one more small piece of the overwhelming Damnation of Fauci (Hector Berlioz was prescient), but it certainly supports his detractors and my own personal rejection of Covid boosters. (Every one of several nurses and doctors I've asked whether they're getting boosters responded with an emphatic "NO WAY".)

In early April 2023, microbiologist Kevin McKernan — a former researcher and team leader for the MIT Human Genome project1 —detailed finding massive DNA contamination in Pfizer’s and Moderna’s bivalent COVID booster shots. The highest level of DNA contamination found was 30%, meaning nearly one-third of the content of the shot was plasmid DNA, the presence of which dramatically increases the likelihood of DNA integration and cancer.

An in vitro experiment found that the modified RNA in the Pfizer jab has the ability to enter human liver cells and reverse transcribe into DNA in as little as six hours post-exposure.

The lipid nanoparticles that the mRNA and DNA contaminants are encased in facilitate getting the DNA inside the cell. Once it’s in the cytoplasm, bits of DNA can enter the nucleus by random chance.

Mice injected with the COVID mRNA shot passed on their acquired immune traits — both good and bad — to offspring, which not only suggests that the mRNA can enter the nucleus of the cell, but also that it can be permanently integrated into chromosomal DNA and have intergenerational effects.

Pfizer’s bivalent jab has also been found to contain simian virus 40 (SV40) promoter, an oncogenic piece of the virus’ DNA known to drive very aggressive gene expression. Combined with pieces of DNA, the presence of SV40 promoter make the risk of cancer all the more likely.

The SV40 promoter is a sequence used in gene therapy to drive DNA into the nucleus of cells. If the shots aren’t supposed to alter the human genome, why do they contain bits of DNA and an SV40 promoter that can drive that DNA into the nucleus?

Dr. Mercola goes on to cite and interview many more researchers and papers on this subject. Anyone who loves anyone owes it to those loved ones to look far past CNN and TikTok before taking or advising others on boosters.

Se ya in another year (I hope), you idiots.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't educate paranoid crazy people who scour the internet to feed their fears.
SAS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the idiot actually took the time to fact check things, he would find that the results he quotes are flawed. If the idiot read the non-peer veviewed paper by McKernan, he would find that his tests cannot be trusted because the provenance of the vials he tested is unknown. He actually tested vials that were sent to him anonymoustly in the mail. There is no way to know that he actually tested real, uncontaminated Covid vaccine.

McKernan writes “A limitation of this study is the unknown provenance of the vaccine vials under study. These vials were sent to us anonymously in the mail without cold packs. RNA is known to degrade faster than DNA and it is possible poor storage could result in faster degradation of RNA than DNA. RNA as a molecule is very stable but in the presence of metals and heat or background ubiquitous RNases, it can degrade very quickly. All of the vaccines in this study are past the expiration date listed on the vial suggesting more work is required to understand the DNA to RNA ratios in fresh lots.”

I guess the idiot never heard the phrase "garbage in, garbage out."

https://cdn-ceo-ca.s3.amazonaws.com/1i4tp3q-Sequencing%20of%20bivalent_4-11-23.pdf
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess which of those two responses carries more weight, even though McKernan is just one of countless extremely qualified Covid booster deniers?

Virtually EVERY PubMed paper abstract concludes with "more work is required". It keeps the grants flowing.

Save your breath.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 103 of 139

Jump to: