myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gates gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Schlogger... You haven't disappointed me. You even used the "hates America" moniker. I am a Gates/Soros fan, I guess I hate America...maybe that warms your 'nads.

Ha! Spoken like a true nishtikeit!

I wonder why you seem obsessed with the word "schlogger" ... it just has some kind of ring to it, hmm ...

You think those shysters actually care about an alterkaker like you? Think again.

In plain English, you are simply a USEFUL IDIOT to them, when you spread their message and defend their BS "causes".

Why don't you go back to NY and EAT BUGS as your globalist master schmucks are starting to demand!?

Classic minimally disguised anti-Semitism. The globalist conspiracy is the code. Not just a schlogger.

LOL. So what do you call a Libtarded Goy who accuses a rational(conservative, of any religion) of being "antisemitic" ?

Answer: a USEFUL IDIOT
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schlogger.....there are many things one might call you, rational is NOT one of them. I'll stop calling you Schlogger when you change your Avitar..
mac

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems in character:

https://bluebeetleandboostergold.fandom.com/wiki/Dr._Nishtikeit
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Seems in character:

Yeah...righties love to toss around anti-semitic tropes, then they wonder why Jews don't vote for them.. The Globalist Gary Cohn..The Globalist Larry Fink. The Globalist Lloyd Blankfein.. Its right out of Louis Farrakhan's playbook..
mac

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mac wrote:
Seems in character:

Yeah...righties love to toss around anti-semitic tropes, then they wonder why Jews don't vote for them.. The Globalist Gary Cohn..The Globalist Larry Fink. The Globalist Lloyd Blankfein.. Its right out of Louis Farrakhan's playbook..

It's been clear where the far right and Trump have been going for more than a decade. Fools like schlogger will deny that what they posted was anti-Semitic, or a dog whistle. Yet the rise of Trumpism has given permission to the creepy end of the conservatives, who rally in midwest towns with Nazi flags, or chant "Jews will not replace us" in rallies as Tucker Carlson got rich pumpiung out the replacement paranoia.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he is spot on... needless to say the oil cabal has been against nuclear for some odd reason...

again if these salt water reactors prove out we can say F you to the oil dictators of the world. ya the ones giving trumps cabal billions over the table and more in other ways.

The gov should be funding 5 of the ten top ones right now.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/technology/bill-gates-says-new-project-is-a-nuclear-breakthrough/ar-AA1aNy6Q?cvid=be8ef8d5330e43b88299c7711894899c&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=4

Bill Gates Says New Project is a Nuclear Breakthrough

Quote:

Gates’ latest venture could change the trajectory of clean energy.

Billionaire investor and Microsoft co-founder (MSFT) - Get Free Report Bill Gates remains focused on his goals of introducing and supporting sustainable innovation.

He has been working on one solution to a piece of the emissions problem for some 15 years -- a next-generation nuclear power plant called ‘Natrium.’

DON’T MISS: Elon Musk Has a $10 Trillion Plan to Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

The plant, which Gates said could potentially open its doors by 2030, was designed by TerraPower, a company Gates started in 2008. It represents an investment in an energy source that he views as vital in the transition to clean energy production.

"The world needs to make a big bet on nuclear," Gates wrote in a blog post Friday. “None of the other clean sources are as reliable, and none of the other reliable sources are as clean.”

However, the risks of severe accidents has virtually halted construction in the U.S. Only one U.S. nuclear plant has entered service since 2000 and the average age of U.S. plants is about 40 years, according to Energy Information Administration data.

Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World - Tips para mejorar tu estancia
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World - Tips para mejorar tu estancia
Ad
www.expedia.mx/estancias/reservar_ahora
The Natrium plant seeks to fix the biggest problems nuclear energy poses.

Gates noted the big difference between the Natrium plant and conventional nuclear plants is that the Natrium plant uses liquid sodium to cool its reactor. Unlike the traditional coolant -- water -- the liquid sodium can absorb far more heat from the reactor without increasing in pressure, reducing the risk of an explosion. It also continues to cool even if the plant loses power.

The plan also has a unique energy storage system, which will make it easier to integrate with power grids. Extensive testing on supercomputers shows the Natrium plant holding up against a variety of simulated disasters.

Gates anticipates that the construction of the facility will bring about 1,600 workers to Kemmerer, Wyoming, giving the local economy a big boost for a few years. It will also employ 200-250 people. A local coal plant that is scheduled to be shut down soon employs 110 local residents

“I’m excited about this project because of what it means for the future,” Gates wrote. “It’s the kind of effort that will help America maintain its energy independence. And it will help our country remain a leader in energy innovation worldwide.”

MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Schlogger.....there are many things one might call you, rational is NOT one of them. I'll stop calling you Schlogger when you change your Avitar..

Sure man, whatever. My AV, at just 200x200 px, happens to be the only surviving pic of me windsurfing, so it stays. Where's yours?

So what happened first? You basically said that criticism of "Globalism" constitutes "antisemitism". Well over a year ago, as I recall.

What a load of bullocks. The proponents - and critics - of world government span all religions, ethnics, and and nationalities.

And what of the most evil Soros fella? You of all people should watch this 1998 60 minutes episode. See how much sympathy he has for his fellow "Jewish brethren".

LIKE MOST GLOBALISTS, he actually has no religion, as evidenced by his immediate answers to the questions "Are you religious?" NO. "do you believe in God?" NO.

According to legend, the story is that George, as a young man of 14 years, completely turned his back on the Jews of Romania, by pretending to be a Christian "Godson" of a banker, who went on to confiscate the property of many Romanian Jews.

https://odysee.com/@SILVIEW.media:e/George-Soros-Tells-On-Himself-480p-5f08ed468ca1c13b7aaccabcb4722980-480p:a

To me, this story sounds quite dubious. Yet, Soros does not deny it, NOR does he express any regret whatsoever for his behavior. AS ALWAYS, his excuse is that, if I didn't do it, someone else would have. Which is basically how he justified all his big-shot investor actions which caused ruin to local currencies and economies.

Considering current events, this is ancient history! How bad would this scum-sucker get, in the decades to follow?
coachg

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
My AV, at just 200x200 px, happens to be the only surviving pic of me windsurfing, so it stays.

The difference between me & you. It that was my only surviving pic of me windsurfing I would have burned it long ago. Laughing

Coachg
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boy is this one going to make right wingers upset....

very well done video at the bottom...

https://newatlas.com/energy/iron-air-grid-battery/?utm_source=New+Atlas+Subscribers&utm_campaign=c6e1a66b35-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2023_07_10_08_13&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65b67362bd-c6e1a66b35-%5BLIST_EMAIL_ID%5D

Super-cheap gigawatt-scale rust battery greenlit for Minnesota

Quote:
Gates- and Bezos-backed startup Form Energy is one of the most exciting companies in the grid-level renewable energy storage space, with a multi-day iron-air battery system just 10% the cost of lithium. A 10-MW/1-GWh demo system has now been approved.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so gates was being blackmailed by Epstein. for his affair andnothing more,,,, where is the media on that...

here we find out ultra right wing hater peter Theil was a Epstein fan,,, not in the media is it...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/who-are-the-newly-revealed-jeffrey-epstein-contacts/ar-AA1fsXpe?cvid=637ed4bf30184fd8823cbd8d61b2b5d5&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=11

Bill Gates

Quote:

The connection between Epstein and Gates has been well known for years, but in late May, the Journal published a revelatory new story on their relationship. The paper reported that Gates had an affair with a bridge player named Mila Antonova in the early 2010s and that Epstein attempted to leverage his knowledge of the situation against the Microsoft co-founder.

By Antonova’s account, Gates, an avid bridge player, had met her at a tournament in 2010 while Gates was still married to his ex-wife, Melinda. Antonova later sought money to fund a start-up that would help people learn the game online. Boris Nikolic, a friend and then–scientific adviser to Gates, introduced Antonova to Epstein in 2013. Epstein didn’t agree to fund the venture but did pay for Antonova to go to software-coding school.

Then, in 2017, well after the Gates-Antonova relationship had ended, Epstein reportedly emailed Gates requesting that he reimburse him for the cost of the schooling. That message came shortly after Gates rebuffed Epstein’s efforts to get a major charitable fund with JPMorgan Chase off the ground. From the Journal:

The implication behind the message, according to people who have viewed it, was that Epstein could reveal the affair if Gates didn’t keep up an association between the two men.

But Gates reportedly never paid Epstein.

“I had no idea that he was a criminal or had any ulterior motive,” Antonova told the Journal of Epstein. “I just thought he was a successful businessman and wanted to help.” She said, “I am disgusted with Epstein and what he did.” And Nikolic said, “I deeply regret that I ever met Epstein. His crimes were despicable. I never saw anything like his illegal behavior. My heart goes out to his victims and their families.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: