myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Fascist Florida
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Sigh. The brfainwashed right has no understanding ...

Sit down you clown! One cannot be barf-washed right, one can only be brainwashed (to be) WRONG!

Golly, do I need to explain everything? I reckon so.

I think most understand how/when the whiny libtard conveniently resorts to the same bastions of truth which he normally scorns, i.e. censorship (did I just read one of them using the word "constitution"?) : ONLY when it serves his purpose!

The Twisted Evil, as always, is in the details. Ask yourselves, why exactly is this libtard whining about, whatever? I submit that they often don't really even know themselves. This sometimes makes it hard for the conservative critic to understand the problem also. Do the libtards even know who they're working for, or for what cause?

One must think like a detective. For example, try to notice that:

- Any helpful information which promotes health and prosperity of life MUST be censored. This is because living a natural life and avoiding harmful medications is discouraged. That is because the population must be reduced.

- Any kind of perverted sex education, no matter how perverted, must NOT be censored. This is because all related teachings UN-naturally reduce or eliminate the chances of the child reproducing, or even living a long, healthy life. And this, naturally, is very much inline with the goal of population reduction. Seeing a pattern yet?

Remember, kids: as with real life, mental masturbation is no substitution for the real thing (the truth)! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: