myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
You idiots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dan Bongino Show? Real breaking headline news, right?

Unfortunately, you have at least two more years of Joe Biden as our president. I guess with the Republicans leading the House, and their plan to investigate the hell out of the Biden Administration, you might have some fleeting breath of hope at times that things could change, but don't bet the ranch on it.

What do you think the chances are that the Republican House will impeach President Biden?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
The Dan Bongino Show? Real breaking headline news, right?

Unfortunately, you have at least two more years of Joe Biden as our president. I guess with the Republicans leading the House, and their plan to investigate the hell out of the Biden Administration, you might have some fleeting breath of hope at times that things could change, but don't bet the ranch on it.

What do you think the chances are that the Republican House will impeach President Biden?

Probably about equal to what your team did to Trump.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covid shit show

I thought you would be interested in this story I found on MSN: Merck Covid Drug Linked to New Virus Mutations, Study Says - https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/merck-covid-drug-linked-to-new-virus-mutations-study-says/ar-AA170cuh
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Market Screaming, economy growing at 2.8%. Good guys winning in Ukraine(Steve, that means NOT the Commies). Unemployment at 3.5%..

I'll take Sleepy Joe, you can warm your 'nads on the Dan Bong show all you want....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW...517,000 jobs.. ISM services ripping.... 3.4% unemployment , lowest since 1969....WOW, what a country!
mac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infrastructure bill, things getting fixed.
coachg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1w3IT5WnYw

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Coachg
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Covid shit show

I thought you would be interested in this story I found on MSN: Merck Covid Drug Linked to New Virus Mutations, Study Says - https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/merck-covid-drug-linked-to-new-virus-mutations-study-says/ar-AA170cuh

Sorry man ... as you should know, you don't have to go to the bottom of the rabbit hole (which is basically in H__L) to cut through the BS and understand what is seriously not right with our leadership and news.

SO, what about those pesky viruses. Let's just say that if you choose to do your own research with an open mind, I think you should certainly come to the same conclusion, by finding that almost every "virus" story is just as easily explained under terrain theory. i.e. the new drug causes a recognizable "mutation" in the DNA fragments of the exosomes (the proper name for any kind of dead cell debris).

Of course, a trained doctor can say, "These 2 people got sick for the same reason, because their viruses are the same! We tested them!" Sure. It's no secret that sick people have viruses. And indeed, viruses contain partial DNA sequences, which MAY (dubious subtopic) contain a recognizable signature specific to the actual cause of illness.

Just think, with today's super-sensitive (pervertable) Polymerase Chain Reaction tests, we could actually invent a new field of virology, based on the study of these unique partial DNA sequences, right? Laughing

So far, so bad ... whatever, the point which requires a MAJOR mental breakthrough is this: How do you PROVE that a virus traveled from one organism to another (especially through thin air), to "spread" a disease?

Hold that thought, and imagine how the medical "powers that be" would have addressed this uncertainty, just over 100 years ago, when the topic would naturally have come up ... OH YES THEY DID. TRIED TO MAKE PEOPLE SICK, USING THE EXOSOMES OF SICK PEOPLE. That's right, forcing volunteers to inhale sick people's virus-laden snot. And ALL experiments failed; no healthy subjects subjected to filthy snot got sick.Shocked

Where else but in Boston, MA. Look it up for yourself if you dare!
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Covid shit show

Sorry man ... as you should know, you don't have to go to the bottom of the rabbit hole (which is basically in H__L) to cut through the BS and understand what is seriously not right with our leadership and news.

SO, what about those pesky viruses. Let's just say that if you choose to do your own research with an open mind, I think you should certainly come to the same conclusion, by finding that almost every "virus" story is just as easily explained under terrain theory. i.e. the new drug causes a recognizable "mutation" in the DNA fragments of the exosomes (the proper name for any kind of dead cell debris).

Of course, a trained doctor can say, "These 2 people got sick for the same reason, because their viruses are the same! We tested them!" Sure. It's no secret that sick people have viruses. And indeed, viruses contain partial DNA sequences, which MAY (dubious subtopic) contain a recognizable signature specific to the actual cause of illness.

Just think, with today's super-sensitive (pervertable) Polymerase Chain Reaction tests, we could actually invent a new field of virology, based on the study of these unique partial DNA sequences, right? Laughing

So far, so bad ... whatever, the point which requires a MAJOR mental breakthrough is this: How do you PROVE that a virus traveled from one organism to another (especially through thin air), to "spread" a disease?

Hold that thought, and imagine how the medical "powers that be" would have addressed this uncertainty, just over 100 years ago, when the topic would naturally have come up ... OH YES THEY DID. TRIED TO MAKE PEOPLE SICK, USING THE EXOSOMES OF SICK PEOPLE. That's right, forcing volunteers to inhale sick people's virus-laden snot. And ALL experiments failed; no healthy subjects subjected to filthy snot got sick.Shocked

Where else but in Boston, MA. Look it up for yourself if you dare!

witch hunt 101, where else would we see someone wanting to burn people at the stake.

next as Biden said yesterday the highest growth of manufacturing jobs of any president in the history of the USA.... lets see if the right wing media will put that front page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DVjXqU8z00

Goodwind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:
What goes right by the idiots--Techno and Malibuvian--is that they had mild cases of Covid because they had been vaccinated. And the reason that they could be vaccinated is that the government pumped a huge amount of money into bringing vaccines on line quickly. I have no trouble giving the Trump administration credit for that--it was one of the few things about Covid that they got right. Of course, it took the Biden administration to effectively roll out the vaccination and testing programs because most of the people who stayed with Trump after they realized what a fool he was were unemployable in any real jobs.

Having read these guys bat shit crazy posts for years, it doesn't surprise me that they have made no real effort to understand what was entailed in developing and testing a vaccine, or how it helped them. Since they spend so much time searching red sites for paranoid theories, they have no idea about how deadly Covid was at first, or how hunkering down gave us time to develop vaccines and treatments. The evolution of the vaccine into a more transmissable but less deadly form may well mirror what happened with the Spanish flu. But remember, in the early days Covid was killing 3-5% of those infected and spreading in a geometric progression.

Chandler, you are right that because of the changes in the virus and vaccines we can now live with the disease in a manner generally similar to how we live with the seasonal flu. How to do it can be found in this piece by someone who actually knows something: https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/openforum/article/covid-virus-endemic-17723060.php

I've never been vaccinated. 2 days down each of the 3 times. This last one I had a cough for a week.

According to Forbes (2/3/23), a new UK study shows that being infected with Covid-19 is linked to an increased risk of poor cardiovascular health and death. The risk is greatest within the first 30 days of infection and for those whose infection required hospitalization, but the risk also remains heightened for those who did not experience a severe infection. When compared with a matched control group of peers who didn’t catch the virus, those infected with Covid-19 were three times as likely to have a blood clot in a vein and more than 10 times as likely to die of any cause.

This study is the latest in a rapidly growing body of research demonstrating that Covid-19 infection impacts our health well beyond the acute stage of the illness. A different preprint also concludes that two or more Covid-19 reinfections double the risk for death, blood clots, and lung damage, among other negative health outcomes, reinforcing the fact that Covid-19 is by no means the mild virus that many are treating it as.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2022/10/31/covid-19-infection-linked-with-poor-cardiovascular-outcomes-and-death/?sh=5f60f47679fd

"Last one I had a cough for a week"; next one could be worse. Good luck!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 40 of 139

Jump to: