myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Thanks to right wingers nuclear clock is upon us
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough Steve, pretty sure I'm in touch with the real me, I'm afraid
implants would be too tactilely distracting.

8vO

-Craig

swchandler wrote:
Sorry Craig, that's what Holly Beck is recommending. But, it's important to remember that it's not just learning to surf. It's more about finding the real you in life.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to remember that Holly Beck's thing is helping women. How many women do we see in our sport?

Yet, knowing the crew that you sail with, I have to say that you're lucky in having some great woman as part of the scene. The women that hang tough over time are awesome.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SW. I have to agree! I sail with a number of the same girls as Craig. Awesome women by anyone’s standard!
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SW and CB,

They really really are, aren't they! Here's to the core women of my tribe,
Sharon, Melinda, Sarah, Linda, and Carole, and the host of wayward
tribeswomen. You can't keep better company. And a shout out to Patty
and Sylvie who seem to be ever present at our favorite launches.

-Craig

swchandler wrote:
We have to remember that Holly Beck's thing is helping women. How many women do we see in our sport?

Yet, knowing the crew that you sail with, I have to say that you're lucky in having some great woman as part of the scene. The women that hang tough over time are awesome.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes SWC, very impressive! I was surprised that vid I found maybe 6-7 years ago was still up. Now she has 17 part time instructors. Wow.

FWIW .. credit, and laughs I hope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3KqI1vMTl4

swchandler wrote:

MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Hey Bard, if your children are hanging around with drag queens, maybe they might want to become one of them. Have you ever thought about that?

Hahaha, you should see my kids. That thought is a joke. My son in particular loves women. Beautiful women. Daughter has 3 kids. Obviously loves men. They weren't brought up with mental disorders

Kudos mate. Trying to keep it short and point on...

Can you imagine the irony. The freaks who are currently screaming for the right to NOT reproduce, are actually doing the dirty work for the ones who would eventually take away our RIGHT to reproduce.

THE WAR ON REPRODUCTION, pre-school edition! :

Pop quiz, anyone: What do all of the following people have in common:

1. Sterilized (other)
2. Gay
3. Transgendered

A: They will not have children
SAS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong on all three.

1) many sterilized people have children. For example, my father had 4 of them before having a vasectomy.

2) many gays and lesbians are parents. Some have kids prior to coming out when they are still in opposite sex relationships. Others become parents via surrogates. A gay neighbor of mine has a son from the time before he came out.

3) As to transgender, just look at Caitlin Jenner. She has 6 children. That doubles the "guru"'s daughters reproduction and triples the "guru" himself.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, did I say "don't have (children)"? No, I'm pretty sure I said "won't have".

Sure, the gays can still reproduce. But such can't seriously be a significant factor .. from here.

It is important to realize that we are not talking about the past. The WAR (that's right, all caps because most of you fools won't recognize it for what it is) on human population is very much focused on the future. The biggest and most important battle being waged on children.
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

American women averaged more than seven children each until the early decades of the 19th century. After 1900, average fertility declined gradually, interrupted only by the baby boom following World War II. Another drop in the total fertility rate (TFR) came in the 1970s, due in large part to delayed marriage, widespread contraceptive use, and changes in abortion laws. The total fertility rate is the average number of children a woman would have in her lifetime based on the child­bearing rates of women in a population in a given year. In 2020, the U.S. TFR dropped to 1.64, the lowest level ever recorded.1

WHAT CONTRIBUTES TO CHANGING FERTILITY PATTERNS?
Historically, fertility in the United States has dropped temporarily during periods of economic decline, such as the Great Depression of the 1930s and the 1970s oil shocks. Such drops have typically lasted two to five years, affecting the timing of fertility but not the overall number of children that a woman would have in her lifetime.2 But in the decade following the 2008 Great Recession, fertility rates continued to fall, with the exception of 2013 to 2014 when they increased slightly.

Between 2007 and 2020, the TFR in the United States declined from 2.12 to 1.64.3 This decline may signal a longer-term drop in lifetime fertility shaped by broader social factors, including postponement of marriage and childbearing to older ages and long-term increases in women’s educational attainment and labor force participation.4 Although most American women say they expect to have at least two children, many women delay childbearing whether by choice or circumstance to the point that they may end up having only one child or no children at all.5 Fifteen percent of U.S. women ages 40 to 44 in 2018 were childless.6

https://www.prb.org/resources/why-is-the-u-s-birth-rate-declining/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: