myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Nutty California
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 195, 196, 197 ... 203, 204, 205  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coachg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
all of the liberals here must have short memories. As previously stated, several times, my issue on this thread is not California, IT'S THE LIBERAL LEADERSHIP

So you are in favor of lower taxes, lower cost of living, lower quality health care, higher murder rates, higher suicide rates, higher infant mortality rates, higher teenage pregnancy rates, lower life expectancy, lower GDP, less regulations on chemicals in food/water/environment. Thank you Techno for letting us know where you stand.

Coachg
mac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will notice that neither Techno nor mrgybe will cite the law that they are worried about, or the specific provisions that concern them. Nor will they list the specific site or e-mail that ginned them up about the horrible things that these nameless bureaucrats actually have been found to do. When Techno slips up, and shows that his source is a whacky Christian nationalist web site posting stories to gin up donations, he has a snit fit because I complain about the lack of credibility of his site.

Gybe continues his habit of arguing by anecdote rather than the weight of the evidence. His hatred of public schools is palpable—and a bit unhinged. I’ve spent 16 years volunteering in public schools, last year with a principal who I know well. She grapples with unions and health issues around possible exposure to Covid, student absenteeism, the learning gap, bullying, and parents that range from a serious case of “Karen-ism” to households with parents with drug problems. Plus real learning disabilities and mental health problems among her students.

As usual, if he can’t cite an anecdote that stimulates his outrage, he invents one, and brags he was right all along. ‘What a dick.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newsome's threat to take licenses away from doctors who stray from the federal government's Standards of Care (SOC) will cripple or kill thousands of people. It's highly likely that someone in your personal circle will suffer those consequences.

You've all seen me credit, based on large scale and my own survival statistics, my LA oncologists' proven world wide superiority in treating men with prostate cancer (PC) through the use of Medicare- and VA-approved treatments "outside the box". Institutions including Johns Hopkins and Seattle's Fred Hutch Cancer Center of Excellence are only recently exploring and developing prostate cancer treatment protocols similar to what my LA oncologist has been using daily for some 30 years. His success statistics blow away those of the SOC results across the nation.

You've all seen friends and relatives undergoing chemotherapy. It's so devastating that many people who have tried it chose death instead. I flatly refused it, based on my own thousands of hours of peer-reviewed PC literature research, until about seven hours into my initial consultation with the PC oncologist I finally chose. His patented protocol includes highly effective chemotherapy with little to no nausea, fatigue, etc. (How much did YOUR parent or grandparent enjoy chemo?) In fact, I LOVED it when I had chemo infusions on windy days because for a day or two I felt that good. I'd insist on morning infusions so I could catch an afternoon of enhanced WSing as soon as they pulled out the needles. Same chemo drugs, different techniques, superior comprehension of prostate cancer and its treatments.

Additionally, every doctor or oncologist you ask will say that boosting testosterone to super-normal levels will kill PC patients. "It's like pouring gasoline on a fire", they will insist. The government SOC forbids it, and Newsome's panel of experts (only half of whom have medical degrees) will decide which doctors will LOSE THEIR LICENSES for deviating from it. (It's akin to bean-counters mandating eating from the pandemic-level-deadly U.S. and global food pyramid.)

So why do so many world-class and world-wide oncologists send their imminently-terminal PC patients to my oncologist as a desperate, last-ditch, can't-hurt, WTH experiment? Because he has extended the mobility, vitality, and virtually the lives of hundreds of men by years to decades. SOC directives, had I not aggressively refused them after studying 300 PC salvage radiation studies, would have literally confined me for life to a wheelchair tethered to a toilet about 9 years ago WITH ZERO BENEFIT.

Newsome's new law renders my oncologist's treatment protocol criminal, under threat of losing his Harvard-based medical license.

Considering the impact of Newsome on California cancer patients, he deserves to be diagnosed with cancer and find out first hand how well HE fares on the U.S. government Standards of Care. People stupid enough to still support him should be aware of the dire, perhaps imminent, threat his ego is imposing on their health, often their very lives.

BTW, this has nothing to do with Trump, or Mercola, or Fox News, or racism, and I've never yet met or heard of a liberal or conservative cancer ... well, besides Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Schwlllwhlll, Hillary, etc. To be relevant, any credible, adult counterarguments will have to be based on something resembling the level of effort I put into it and the spoken recognition of that effort from several leading oncologists.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm. The bill was specifically directed at health care prioviders that spread misinformation about COVID. So, Malibu and Isobars could face disciplinary action IF they were real health care providers rather than keyboard jockeys.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, I'm wrong. That's what I get for not having the time to read yet another of the WSJ's interminable tomes.

HOWEVER:
1.Who distinguishes fake from real information about Covid ... CA's team of 15, half of whom have no medical training?

2. Can a broader reach in the same direction be far behind?

3. Everything else in my tome still applies. Whether our concern is Covid, cancer, or what to eat, we must be very careful about blindly accepting whatever the government or any individual doctor -- or any internet wanker -- tells us.
coachg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I've never yet met or heard of a liberal or conservative cancer

Nor have I, but you have to wonder why 9 of the top 10 states with the highest cancer rates are red. What is it that conservatives do that is so different from liberal states that promotes cancer?

Coachg
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
isobars wrote:

Nor have I, but you have to wonder why 9 of the top 10 states with the highest cancer rates are red. What is it that conservatives do that is so different from liberal states that promotes cancer?

Coachg

A: chain restaurants.. all that Sizzler Salad Bar
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
isobars wrote:

Coachg

Diet, poor health care programs for the poor, smoking and lack of exercise (look at the obesity figures). Rage against libertards doesn't help. But they are free to do those things without disapproval.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dug further into the WSJ article on which I based my rant just above. Turns out their article claimed that CA can and may punish -- to include lifting licenses of -- doctors whose advice contradicts Newsom's/California's opinion of the truth. Both Covid and federal Standards of Care "misinformation" were implicated, and the latter is infinitely broader. It would include any doctor whose prescription doesn't suit Newsom's panel of 15. By that standard, many of the best-informed physicians -- on any medical issue, not just Covid -- are at risk of losing their licenses unless they abrogate their Hippocratic oath to Do No Harm.

That's not "nutty". It's insane and insanely dangerous, to not just YOUR by also MY health (because the oncologist who's keeping me alive is in LA.)

Thus I stand behind my rant. Even if the Covid issue was just the Trojan Horse Newsom used to codify his medical opinions about Covid, he could -- and in my opinion based on its wording would -- extend it to include ANY medical statements or prescriptions put forward by any doctor not kow-towing to the SOC (or to the DNC.)
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems that isobars finally learned the correct spelling of the name of California's governor. Yet, you have to wonder whether he will remember it tomorrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 195, 196, 197 ... 203, 204, 205  Next
Page 196 of 205

Jump to: