myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 327, 328, 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
SAS wrote:
[ This “big lie” far exceeds any of Iso’s lies, and it remains a major risk to our country.

I'm not so sure of that SAS. Iso is trying to convince everyone that Jan 6 was just a peaceful visitation by a bunch of grandmas. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes That is pretty close to his believing the election was stolen.

Coachg

Iso had chemo brain long before he had chemo.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh … I get it: “You’re a liar” is the left’s new “You’re a racist”. 

If the SEARCH archives weren’t now limited to three months, you’d probably find several dozen of my comments on THAT euphemism for “We got nuthin’” and is little more than chewing with your mouths open. Which one of you is Adam Schiff?
coachg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
you’d probably find several dozen of my comments on THAT euphemism for “We got nuthin’”

Exactly! And after over 70 judges, including the Supreme Court have thrown out the ridiculous claims of a rigged election because "You go nuthin", you now know why we keep laughing at you.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Coachg
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/a-constitutional-joke-jamie-raskin-destroys-republicans-2nd-amendment-fantasy/ar-AAZP34W?ocid=winp2sv1plus&cvid=068a09b5e15c4c0c894cde52cb0477de

"A constitutional joke": Jamie Raskin destroys Republicans' 2nd Amendment fantasy

isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show us when and where I claimed the election was rigged.

Raskin wrongfully claims that assault weapons are automatic weapons, and wants to ban assault weapons despite the government's 10 years of data showing no benefit AND the generations-old and heavily-enforced ban of automatic weapons. Has he even held, fired, or read anything about a gun other than anti-gun screed?

It's embarrassing to admit that I looked at one of Dean's posts. I'm putting off having to go index and install a drive shaft so I can go sailing at dawn tomorrow. (I looked at coach's post under the correct assumption that once again, he makes $#!+ up like the CDC according to Birx.)

Crap! Now I have no further excuse not to go install that drive shaft.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the claimed demise of the "Search" function here, isobars feels emboldened to challenge folks to find his history of saying anything he said. He might now feel that his past is safely hidden, but most folks here know who is he is and often pretends to be. He wears his stain, whether he likes it or not, after so many years and tens of thousands of posts.

The Search function aside, isobars is ever eager to rant and rage about so many things. As we all know, the list is endless. In doing so, he consistently provides a wealth of new lies and deceptions to spread here. Yet surprisingly, he always feels angry and aggrieved to be a target for his hateful and questionable commentary.

Round and round we go, and when it stops nobody knows...
coachg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
With the claimed demise of the "Search" function here, isobars feels emboldened to challenge folks to find his history of saying anything he said. He might now feel that his past is safely hidden, but most folks here know who is he is and often pretends to be. He wears his stain, whether he likes it or not, after so many years and tens of thousands of posts.

The Search function aside, isobars is ever eager to rant and rage about so many things. As we all know, the list is endless. In doing so, he consistently provides a wealth of new lies and deceptions to spread here. Yet surprisingly, he always feels angry and aggrieved to be a target for his hateful and questionable commentary.

Round and round we go, and when it stops nobody knows...

Exactly! There is a reason the lying POS is nicknamed "Mr. Affidavit" around here.

Coachg
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some idiot congressman testifying before a committee held up an illustration of what he described at length as an assault weapon converted from semi- to fully-automatic by its "bump stock". His "bump stock" was OBVIOUSLY a simple bolt-on forearm brace, forearm and all in the photos, allowing a handicapped (i.e., one-armed) person to fire a rifle with one hand. These are the fools legislating our gun laws. Fortunately, this time, the committee called him on it.

From today's Doonesbury comic strip:

A guy walks into a gun shop and told the owner, "I want to buy an assault rifle. I'm new to guns; what do you advise?"

Shop owner: "Well, what do you want to use it for?"

"To defend myself when the government tries to take it away from me."
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso against the US Army. Delusional, like many on the right.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Some idiot congressman testifying before a committee held up an illustration of what he described at length as an assault weapon converted from semi- to fully-automatic by its "bump stock". His "bump stock" was OBVIOUSLY a simple bolt-on forearm brace, forearm and all in the photos, allowing a handicapped (i.e., one-armed) person to fire a rifle with one hand. These are the fools legislating our gun laws. Fortunately, this time, the committee called him on it.

From today's Doonesbury comic strip:

A guy walks into a gun shop and told the owner, "I want to buy an assault rifle. I'm new to guns; what do you advise?"

Shop owner: "Well, what do you want to use it for?"

"To defend myself when the government tries to take it away from me."

Obviously the sarcasm isn't lost on you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 327, 328, 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 328 of 331

Jump to: