myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 319, 320, 321 ... 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coachg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just stating some measurable, proven physical facts. Now why would that bother you so much? Hmm......

Coachg
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember his plea for civility? Laronde is like most loco right wingers. In addition to being uninformed, they are snowflakes. Dish is out but can't take it.

Quote:
No, Give up, libtard!
J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I’m so excited! I found a doctor online. It took many weeks of searching YouTube but he says he can do it. I’m thrilled. He’s going to remove all traces of vaccines from my body! Moronde isn’t this just great news! Hallelujah! Thanks for showing me the way. He says the procedure involves injecting a form of liquid rubber while I drink cherry bleach for 3 hours in the sun. It’s not FDA approved quite yet, he’s working on that, but he guarantees success! I will have no traces of these vaccines! I’m so excited because now I can catch all these deadly diseases the right way! Thanks Moronde, you’ve given me a new life!

Typhoid fever
Measles
Polio
Rabies
Tetanus
Anthrax
Smallpox
Cholera
Chicken pox
Flu
Hepatitis
Mumps
Diphtheria
Shingles
Whooping cough
HPV
Ebola
Rubella
Covid-19

All out of me come next Thursday! What joy I’m feeling! I’m 87 but these damn vaccines have been killing me slowly for far to many decades. If I don’t take care of things now I’m afraid I might die from one these god forsaken vaccines.

Anyone want my doctors number? Isobars? He’s really good.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news. He says he can reverse my quadruple bypass! God doesn’t want medical science interfering with his plan. We must all go back.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to proving that the cardiologist died because of the vaccine, nothing remotely credible was offered. Why do you buy into this stuff?

It reminds me of the unsupported misleading conclusions you reached about the Hawaiian pro surfer in a timeline that didn't make sense. One must conclude that you're an easy mark. You want to believe so badly.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, readers ... don't read just the lead story in Laronde's reference about the cardiologist*. Just keep scrolling ... and scrolling ... and scrolling ... and tell us why you're willing to let ANY internet clowns on EITHER side of the vax fence determine the fate of you or your family. This is a classic case of Do Your Own Damned Homework or risk harming or even killing some young people you know. And realize that by "young", the science obviously refers to youngER people ... like many of you ... not just to kids.

• Speaking of cardiologists, I asked three of them, in formal consultations in their offices, how safe a man of my age is when pushing well past his theoretical heart rate in the gym or on the playing field. I sought tests and scans to assess the risks, but all I could get from the first two was a question ("What's your cholesterol level?") and a prescription for a statin. The question was irrelevant and the prescription was based on sheer ignorance. Great surgeons? Maybe. Good cardiovascular doctors? Hell, no. I fired those two idiots on the spot.

The third cardiologist actually ... you know ... TESTED my heart (plus distant arteries) at rest and under stress, in several independent ways and modalities. i.e., he actually, scientifically and diligently determined, to the extent he could without removing and examining my entire cardiovascular system under a microscope, their physiological suitability for hard work and play. What a concept! My heart is of no concern when I'm playing in gale force winds and doing all-out Tabatas in the gym.

Surgeons, anesthesiologists, and nurses commonly inquire about my 110/65 BP and my 45 resting heart rate. I just smile and ask, "Jealous"?

Ego? Hardly; I just enjoy life and living. Do any less at your own risk (but, please, not at direct risk to your family members.).

Once again, in yet another hospital just yesterday, they made me take off my N95 mask and wear their useless paper mask. I have yet to find a hospital worker, at any level from receptionist to surgeon, willing to speak to management about having to endanger their own life by wearing their mandated decorative paper mask outside the OR. They admit I'm right, but are afraid to individually or collectively speak up. Instead, they tell us PATIENTS to complain. They're apparently that scared about losing their jobs because of management who are that afraid of losing THEIR jobs ... etc.

People like those of YOU who try so desperately to censor any facts and opinions contrary to your own knee-jerk, shaming, blindly compliant, unquestioning mantras are a major impediment to others' access to reality ... whatever THAT may turn out to be.

Is this stupid, risky, anti-science paper mask rule nationwide, or just here in Washington state?

mlaronde wrote:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cardiologist-medical-doctor-who-wanted-to-punch-anti-vaxxers-in-the-face-dead-after-covid-booster-shot

This poor fella was pretty much the same age as I, admittedly in better shape judging by the picture. ... he's a cardiologist, a literal life saver.

Notice that he didn't want to hurt the actual un-vaxxed, but rather, those who convinced them to be so. Oh dear ...
So how is it that he just dropped dead, within 2 weeks of 3rd shot? Instant Karma?
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
Just stating some measurable, proven physical facts. Now why would that bother you so much? Hmm......
Coachg

Well, just because I can't doesn't mean real (medical/scientific) researchers can't...

I found this just in time for you. I couldn't believe the title, but it is true, there really are over 1000 links to studies in this collection from quite a few sources:
https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vaccine-scientific-proof-lethal/
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Gurgletrousers, J64TWB, and coboardhead

I'm sorry for mocking you and ignoring your posts. Here's the thing though, you all (or at least 2 of you) seem stuck on this notion that hospitals are overflowing with "unvaccinated covid patients". You seem to feel that my ignorance of this "fact" makes me a bad person, as if it were obviously true.

It is certainly true that many hospitals are over-stressed across the nation. However the word "overflowing" usually does not suit, because the actual problem is a staffing shortage. In some places they are running out of room.

As to why there are many so many people in hospitals, there are as many reasons as there are serious medical conditions. And the percent of vaxxed is likely going to be similar to the vax rate for the regional demographic.

But "the ICU's are all full of UN-Vaxxed Covid patients" ? I call utter BS, and if you feel so strongly about it why don't you try proving that?

Personally, this is not an argument I really want to have. I would prefer that you simply please just recognize that it is a valid debate, and not gospel which should guide my actions and words.

Thank you
Mike L
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOW DARE YOU CLAIM THAT COVID VACCINATIONS ARE DANGEROUS? THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED, YOU LYING LUDDITE! WE'RE ALL GONNA GET OMICRON (or was it a cold?) AND DIE IF IDIOTS LIKE YOU KEEP POISONING OUR MINDS WITH YOUR IDEALOGICAL RIGHT WING CRAP. GO HIDE UNDER A ROCK AND LET THE TRUE BELIEVERS FOLLOW THE GREAT FAUCI TO JONESTOWN.

Ummm, now ... just what WAS The Great Fauci's latest edict?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/politics-flip_flop-flip_flop-politician-u_turn-u_turn-hscn3053_low.jpg

mlaronde wrote:
there really are over 1000 links to studies in this collection from quite a few sources:
https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vaccine-scientific-proof-lethal/
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Remember his plea for civility? Laronde is like most loco right wingers. In addition to being uninformed, they are snowflakes. Dish is out but can't take it.

Quote:
No, Give up, libtard!

Emphasis mine! I'm quite sure the original post had those worlds in bold. Not sure what went wrong here.

Just for the record, I was asking Jim to stop labeling me antisemitic after his second consecutive failed attempt. This after Boggsman innocently misunderstood my use of the word "Globalist".

As for being "right-wing", man, I freaking give up. Don't know now many times I've tried to make it clear I'm really not interested in politics, and the last time I was, I was more left-leaning. I despise DJT as much as Bathhouse Barry .. Laughing that was for you SWC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 319, 320, 321 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 320 of 341

Jump to: