myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Big Gov/Tech/Pharma are feeding us harmful medical BS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
You can still solve this, without knowing someone's personal details.

You overlook the archived fact that he very often makes up the details of others' lives, psyches, beliefs, written statements, and motivations. He knows far more about you and me than you or I do.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
You can still solve this, without knowing someone's personal details.

You overlook the archived fact that he very often makes up the details of others' lives, psyches, beliefs, written statements, and motivations. He knows far more about you and me than you or I do.

Ok, sure. Hey man, how come no one can answer another of my previous musings:

What famous philosopher/psychopath first tried to warn humanity about the coming threat of Technocracy? He did so in a most egregious manner, mind you.

Being a bit of both myself, I must say that I don't particularly approve of the methods used.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is for giggle-panties, who only wants to be amused (while asking to be abused)

https://www.brighteon.com/7402fbfe-fe29-482d-a158-f072cd035fc1
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry mlaronde, I'll pass on your challenge of redemption. There's no real reason for me to play your game. That said, I'll stand by my earlier comments. If that bums you out, I guess you'll have to live with it.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Sorry mlaronde, I'll pass on your challenge of redemption. There's no real reason for me to play your game. That said, I'll stand by my earlier comments. If that bums you out, I guess you'll have to live with it.

Maybe I shouldn't play your games either. Didn't I say, maybe just this once?
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote- 'Maybe I shouldn't play your game either. Didn't I say maybe, just this once?'

The arrogance behind that statement says it all! You, superior and of crucial importance, condescending to attempt to warn and educate us poor misguided sheep. (The well established mindset of religious fundamentalists.)

Does this mean you will sink back into obscurity? As Chandler said, 'There's no real reason for me to play your game.'

He could, justifiably, have been far less polite!
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK fine, let's not make a game of it.

The answers are, basically, all the reasons someone could be firmly opposed to the shot (not just mandates, the shot itself), despite being jabbed.

The most common (true or false thing) is that someone has been coerced into getting it. Usually in order to maintain employment, but disturbingly more often, in order to receive completely unrelated medical care. In all cases, a difficult decision was made, weighing the risks of the shot against the consequences of not getting it, which did NOT, for this group, include the risk of "Covid", but may have included other medical risks (for the person being coerced by a hospital).

The other reason is that word is spreading fast, and it is only a matter of time before everyone knows someone who was injured or even killed by the most dangerous medication of all time. This is the one with degrees of relevance, which is how related was the person affected, and how so?

If you've a friend with a distant relative that supposedly got partial facial paralysis, you might be skeptical of the next shot (for anyone you know). But if your own child, SO, or parent was killed within 48 hours after injection, you're gonna want to scream to the whole world, don't get the shots!

Can we please understand what it really means to be an "Anti-Vaxxer"? It means someone like I, opposed to nearly ALL vaccines. It should not even apply to opponents of the clot-shots which technically are not even vaccines. No one is carrying my water here.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mlaronde.

I knew a woman in the 1970's who had a serious reaction to the anti biotic she was prescribed for a possible life threatening illness. Does that mean by your reasoning that everyone should refuse anti biotics? (The risk is commonly said to be around one in a million. You must be aware that anti biotics have saved countless lives since penicillin was discovered.)

Every medical procedure carries a risk to a greater or lesser degree. I have had two operations in my life. 1) A badly torn knee cartilage fix under general anaesthetic in 1974. 2) A cancer removal op just a few years ago. The first would have left crippled with arthritis and unable to follow any of the sports I've taken part in ever since (84 and still fully engaged in them). The second may have spread if not removed pronto. (O.K. so far.) I have also had anti biotic courses for infections collected from my activities.

By your reckoning, my natural body defences should have saved me, but with what I had, it doesn't work like that. I accepted expert medical opinion, and have lived to fight another day.

The heart issue with covid vaccinations is of a similar order to other risks (don't know the exact %, and don't think about it.) I sincerely hope you do not contract Covid while staying unvaccinated. The Omicron virus is less deadly, and you may survive that, but the Delta version is a different kettle of fish. You would be very lucky to come through that, and it is STILL OUT THERE!
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know that there is a difference between a person that chooses not to get vaccinated and a person that publicly promotes an anti-vaccination stance using the internet , social media and many of the harebrained ideas being spread.

As I've pointed out earlier, I've never had a flu shot, and I don't intend to ever have one. Does that make me an anti-vaxxer? No it doesn't. It's a personal decision.

You've elected not to have Covid vaccination, and I can accept that without disdain. Have I ever labelled you here as a threat for your choice and blamed you for endangering humanity? No, I haven't. Yet, I have highlighted the potential limits and problems that could arise should one chose not to be vaccinated. Many folks worldwide have died of Covid, and that has predictably created a lot of fear and loathing in society, and it's hard to blame them for wanting reasonable protections. If you want to remain unvaccinated, you have to be prepared to accept the limitations of your choice.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
You know that there is a difference between a person that chooses not to get vaccinated and a person that publicly promotes an anti-vaccination stance using the internet blah blah

Full stop. You see the problem with this argument? We were discussing a demographic who chose TO GET shot up, remember?

As for the real anti-vaccine advocates as yours truly, I gave up on that angle over a year ago. The key thing people need to understand is that the clot shots are not really vaccines, and I'm not just saying that for any kind of crazy conspiratorial reasons, however many may be valid. The are transfection reagants
https://www.polyplus-transfection.com/about-us/what-is-transfection/

As I hope most of you know by now, the shots, whatever they are, do NOT prevent infection, another disqualification for calling them "vaccines", and all the associated stigma such as "anti-vaxxers" !

If you can't acknowledge any of that, then at least consider that there is now a whole new generation of "anti-vaxxers", who only object to this one particular shot! Which happens to be the deadliest in history by orders of magnitude.

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 4 of 32

Jump to: