myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 268, 269, 270 ... 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
Nice try board-head. The moniker fits.

It sure sounds like a righteous sob-story huh: the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Sure man, as long as it is ALSO in favor of the few who would decide (to survive!)

When you die, your (universal) world ceases to exist. You can no longer make a case for or against the "common" cause. This is the cold hard reality which is ALSO encouraged by Satanism (high level freeMasonry?)

I'm not yet finished arguing the theoretical non-universal worlds going forward. However you can be DAMN SURE I will make future predictions, as I've already started making. Most of which is not really Nostradamus, but U.S. Patent office research.

After all, money pays for everything, right? And if you were a Satanic NGO, how would you report your incoming to the IRS?

Thanks for reading, Kiddies!
Mike LaRonde
East Watertown, MA
Home of the "shelter in place" narrative
Ground zero for the martial law drill of 2013
hows this for not real.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
predictions ... Most of which is not really Nostradamus, but U.S. Patent office research.

... how would you report your incoming [sic] to the IRS?

Won't need to, if Biden pulls off his threat to have our banks report all the cash flow into and out of your accounts to his government.

From Punch Magazine, 1899: "Everything that can be invented has been invented". Charles H. Duell, Commissioner of US patent office in 1899 echoed the sentiment. Then there's Ecclesiastes 1:9.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
predictions ... Most of which is not really Nostradamus, but U.S. Patent office research.

... how would you report your incoming [sic] to the IRS?

Won't need to, if Biden pulls off his threat to have our banks report all the cash flow into and out of your accounts to his government.

From Punch Magazine, 1899: "Everything that can be invented has been invented". Charles H. Duell, Commissioner of US patent office in 1899 echoed the sentiment. Then there's Ecclesiastes 1:9.

The Patriot Act passed in 2001. Created the most infringement to personal liberty more than anything before of after!
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK kids, this is the honest MAN WITH BALLS you've all been waiting for, John O'Looney!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AS81lGSq9Kp1/

Funeral director, Milton Keynes Family Funeral Services in the UK. Who else who should know if and when there were actual EXTRA deaths?

Thanks for not pointing out the obvious. How long before this video would have been banned on Youtube?

Thanks for watching!
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miaronde, you are really out there in a bizarre fantasy land. Needless to say, you are really eager and willing to feast on nonsense.

One has to wonder why I haven't dropped dead after my Covid19 vaccinations in March. Don't you think that it should have happened by now? But it's not just me. All the folks that I know that have been vaccinated are still alive. Doesn't that make you think and question the road you're on?
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
miaronde, you are really out there in a bizarre fantasy land. Needless to say, you are really eager and willing to feast on nonsense.

One has to wonder why I haven't dropped dead after my Covid19 vaccinations in March. Don't you think that it should have happened by now? But it's not just me. All the folks that I know that have been vaccinated are still alive. Doesn't that make you think and question the road you're on?

You are fortunate. Suggest you quit while ahead. I'm guessing that we will soon be hearing about the "gamma" variant, which is actually all the booster victims (like "delta" is the first round victims)

Well the first thing is the dosage, and the presumed fact that we are still within human trials. It's no secret that these trials are set to run through 2022. Would there not be a control group?

also, consider the logistics of the operation. There would certainly be lots of room for quality control variances, errors in preparation, storage, and even dosage due to various factors...
As of very recently, one unconfirmed source suggests that there are actually 4 doses: 0, 10, 20, and 30, from all the major pharmas (who ALL just changed the name of their shots, WTF?).

So, millions got blanks, and millions more got duds. Some very unfortunate folks got heavy doses.

Also, if you believe in pre-2020 virology, you are not quite out of the woods. As it goes, the next time you are exposed to coronavirus, you may experience Antibody Dependent Enhancement. This basically means that the vaccine will backfire. This is, in "fact", what happened with all previous attempts at a coronavirus vaccine after the original SARS virus in 2003.

As you may know, I question the entire virus narrative, so I'm not really convinced of ADE as a serious concern, as it depends on the credibility of the virus in the first place.

My first concern would be general toxicity, and in particular, graphene (oxide). Phizer and Moderna would prefer to call it "nano-lipid particles". This would be a cumulative effect and the more shots you get, the more likely you are to become sick.

Graphene is a fascinating material .. look it up. Then google "graphene hydrogel vaccine", if you think this a a crazy conspiracy. You will find this very pertinent example:
https://www.clinicalomics.com/topics/molecular-dx-topic/rna/mrna/graphene-hydrogel-could-help-mrna-vaccine-target-cancer-more-effectively/

if you were to simply search for "graphene vaccines", then the first few results will be from those stinkin "fact-checkers" denying it. But you should see at least 2 relevant matches on the first page.

The most common concern applies even if you question virology itself, however it requires belief in the advertised mechanism of the mRNA shots. I seriously wonder how much credibility these people deserve. Are we really supposed to believe they can fool Mother nature that badly? Why should we not simply assume that the shots contain a simple precursor the the "spike protein".

Then again, maybe they shots only sometimes work (to make your body create spike protien), and when they rarely do work, they always cause damage. In other words, most shots are duds, but the ones that work can only do harm.

BTW, do you know that Moderna just renamed their death shot "SPIKEVAX"? This is, presumably, how they will get their FDA approval, in a similar manner to how Phizer got theirs only be renaming their shot to "Comrinaty" (comrade?)

In any case, perhaps it is you who need to question the road you are on. If you (continue to) submit to coerced medical care now, your medical future consists of ENDLESS new vaccines. One of my oldest predictions is still holding true, this is NEVER going to end! I was saying this in March'20, when the news said "a few more weeks to flatten the curve ..."

Hey, how about that upcoming Marburg virus? Or is it the one from India? I can't recall the name of it at the moment, but it is supposedly like Ebola ... I swear brother this is never going to end, and it honestly wish it was a fantasy land. It's a freaking nightmare that never ends because it is real.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, can't wait for the Equinox!

See you there!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mlaronde makes a valid point in my opinion. In particular, the desirability of booster shots of a vaccine which MAY interfere with the natural functioning of the immune system? i.e. over compensation.

I have had both doses of the pfizer vaccine many months ago. (Priority age group.) I am well aware that the % protection slowly fades with time , but it does not disappear. I reason that those two shots alone have primed the immune system to rapidly respond to any invasion of the Covid virus. (Bodies natural memory effect.) So I will not take the annual booster shot and become dependant on continual medication. (It could become more pronounced over time.) If I'm mistaken in my thinking I will die, but to non exist is not the worst thing. Death comes to us all.

It is all too easy for people to take the easy way out, and become addicted. Think over prescription of tranquilisers and the subsequent dependency, or worse, Thalidomide. Fortunately, politicians do not have the power to mandate enforced medication!
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Mlaronde makes a valid point in my opinion. In particular, the desirability of booster shots of a vaccine which MAY interfere with the natural functioning of the immune system? i.e. over compensation.

I have had both doses of the pfizer vaccine many months ago. (Priority age group.) I am well aware that the % protection slowly fades with time , but it does not disappear. I reason that those two shots alone have primed the immune system to rapidly respond to any invasion of the Covid virus. (Bodies natural memory effect.) So I will not take the annual booster shot and become dependant on continual medication. (It could become more pronounced over time.) If I'm mistaken in my thinking I will die, but to non exist is not the worst thing. Death comes to us all.

It is all too easy for people to take the easy way out, and become addicted. Think over prescription of tranquilisers and the subsequent dependency, or worse, Thalidomide. Fortunately, politicians do not have the power to mandate enforced medication!

so far the data has shown the pfizer "antibodies" drop significantl in the time period they researched. The Moderna did not drop significantly. I believe the rate of infection was 58% vs 90 plus percent, cannot remember if this was catching it, or having severe effects when catching it that required hospitalization.

Another interesting one was in a small test they found that taking the vaccine derived from the real virus and then a RNA one was significantly more long lasting. again they are moving into a larger scale test.

stay well

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

note his family now has it too

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-mask-florida-official-dies-183000205.html

Anti-Mask Florida Official Dies of COVID—and Takes GOP Software Secrets With Him

Quote:
Just a day after testing positive for COVID-19, a Florida Republican official who battled against mask mandates, attacked the vaccine, and railed at CDC officials has died in Tampa.

Gregg Prentice, who was 61, led the Hillsborough County Election Integrity Committee—and his sudden death has sent the local GOP scrambling as it no longer has access to essential campaign finance software without his help.

In a Sept. 14 letter to the Federal Election Commission, the Hillsborough County Republican Executive Committee reported it might not be able to file its monthly financial reports as required—because only Prentice knew how to do it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 268, 269, 270 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 269 of 341

Jump to: