myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Abortion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
vientomas asked:
Quote:
Under your definition, would you admit that the Trump administration took actions which amounted to totalitarianism?

Such as?

Oh I don't know. How 'bout declaring the Presidential election a fraud and attempting to convince state elections officials to ignore the will of the voters? Does that work for you?
techno900

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
techno900 wrote:
vientomas asked:
Quote:
Under your definition, would you admit that the Trump administration took actions which amounted to totalitarianism?

Such as?

Oh I don't know. How 'bout declaring the Presidential election a fraud and attempting to convince state elections officials to ignore the will of the voters? Does that work for you?

So far, non of you have presented an example. A departing president that complains about election fraud? Totalitarianism? That's a joke.

Quote:
I guess the big lie and telling the Proud Boys to stand by—so they could come back and try to halt the election certification—isn’t totalitarianism. In cra cra land.

Mac's in la la land. The government wasn't imposing anything on anyone. Trump claimed fraud and a bunch of nut cases decided to protest at congress and it went crazy. All of you know that no matter what, congress was going to certify the election. There is absolutely nothing that that protest/insurrection could have done other than to delay the election certification, and only for a few hours.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None are so blind as those who do not look.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asked what authority he had to reopen the economy, he asserted, “I have the ultimate authority.”
Pressed later, he expanded: “I will put it very simply: The president of the United States has the authority to do what the president has the authority to do, which is very powerful. The president of the United States calls the shots.”
And then he upped the ante even more: “When somebody is the president of the United States, the authority is total. And that’s the way it’s got to be. . . .
J64TWB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump said in December 2017, “I have absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department.”
He said in June 2018 that he had “the absolute right to PARDON myself.”
He said in July 2019, “I have an Article II [of the Constitution], where I have to the right to do whatever I want as president.”
J64TWB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackmailing foreign countries to interfere in elections on his behalf.

Sending federal agents to beat and tear gas peaceful protestors.

Claim the press is “the enemy of the people” and “they should be executed”.

I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on…..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
vientomas wrote:
techno900 wrote:
vientomas asked:
Quote:

Such as?

So far, non of you have presented an example. A departing president that complains about election fraud? Totalitarianism? That's a joke.

Quote:
I guess the big lie and telling the Proud Boys to stand by—so they could come back and try to halt the election certification—isn’t totalitarianism. In cra cra land.

Mac's in la la land. The government wasn't imposing anything on anyone. Trump claimed fraud and a bunch of nut cases decided to protest at congress and it went crazy. All of you know that no matter what, congress was going to certify the election. There is absolutely nothing that that protest/insurrection could have done other than to delay the election certification, and only for a few hours.

Wow.. that’s quite a whitewashing of the events of January 6th…
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900, do you actually believe that there was election fraud that ultimately resulted in Donald Trump's loss? From your comments, you seem to.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Techno lives and breathes in the Hannity world. It’s his version of Westworld.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
vientomas wrote:
techno900 wrote:
vientomas asked:
Quote:

Such as?

Quote:

Unless they killed someone! Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi and others (except Turtle neck McConnell) were all targets. A mob of insurrectionists not having any clue went wild based on the invitation from the loser 45 and others egging them on during their "rally"

So you think it was just a fruitless exercise from the insurrectionists?

As usual you are clueless.

BIC Techno 900 designers must be puking that you have adopted the name!!!

The cancer on our democracy highlighted on January 6th still needs to be removed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: