myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
prove me wrong.... coronavirus is not airborne
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Well, there is this.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-teeny-tiny-scientific-screwup-that-helped-covid-kill/?fbclid=IwAR0FQqerVqbrvwBo213RHg-rMI-37t6LbWD9TrWTV3RFIak0T8QqAgGx-rM

What is interesting in this article, as mentioned WHO basically dismissed her. and still to this date no scientific evidence. and here is the interesting part here they quoted another scientist.
Quote:
A FEW DAYS after the April Zoom meeting with the WHO, Marr got an email from another aerosol scientist who had been on the call, an atmospheric chemist at the University of Colorado Boulder named Jose-Luis Jimenez.

He jointly published an article a month ago and I contacted him to call it BS, still citing the choir which was not proven that it was not the joint eating snacks, the bathroom, the passing of the chairs the moving of the chairs. I pointed this out to him.

as well as I pointed out the bullet trains with a large sample size where the direction you breath if it was airborne would have a higher attack rate. And gave him the link and told him next to the person was 3.6% in 2 hours where in front the way you are breathing is half, which would be near impossible to have on a large sample size. Then I noted to him add in the fact that the person sitting next to you is 25% farther away, IE the person in from is in terms of exposure rate at a significant higher of risk if it was airborne.

And I hit him" Professor," with the food plants that put up dividers and wore masks and some were equal attack rates as before and some higher. And another food plant found the highest viable surface in a food plant was the door handles. 30% of them had VIABLE. Then hit him with why would this be any different than other germs where all studies show a keyboard is tops one noting keyboard 400 times a toilet seat and up there in the studies that correlate to the food plant door knobs, light switches. again you are not breathing on a door knob when you open it same with light switch. and of course told him human touches their face 20 plus times an hour. 10 of which are mucous.

you can guess he could not counter any of these points.

So in light of him not being able to counter 1 of these points, i give her using him as a reference a big fat 0.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland head of the pandemic left the beaches open last year and was the only country in the EU to allow tourism openly.       He also believed the virus was not airborne.    So masks were not required during the summer and he did put in special cleaning and such requirements for bars, restaurants and coffeshops and so on.    They did leave the mandatory masking up to the local cities if they wanted too.    And then as winter hit and tourists gone it spiked and put in masking in december 2020, and remove mandatory mask in june 2021

Anyway to me with tourists allowed all things open, no masks required if airborne it would be impossible to explain why they had virtually no cases.     But if one says it is contact and they did wash their hands clean common surfaces and most touched surfaces as directed it to me is the obvious proof it is not airborne as the "airborners claim".      There is just no reasonable rationale that Holland could have had such a low rate.    ya right it was airborne everywhere where people wore masks but not in Holland where they did not.  

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/dutch-to-ditch-most-facemask-rules-as-covid-19-cases-fall  

Dutch to ditch most face mask rules as Covid-19 cases fall  

Quote:
https://www.iamexpat.nl/expat-info/dutch-expat-news/face-masks-now-officially-mandatory-netherlands  

Face masks now officially mandatory in the Netherlands  

Quote:

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn reddit What's up
01 December 2020, By Victoria Séveno
The government’s controversial and temporary coronavirus law comes into effect on December 1, meaning that face masks are now mandatory in all indoor public spaces in the Netherlands.

The Temporary COVID-19 Measures Act
The Temporary COVID-19 Measures Act will be in place for three months, and allows the Dutch government more power over implementing national coronavirus measures. Under the new law, the government is able to implement a national mandatory face rule.

On top of the face mask rule, the law also turns the ban on singing and shouting in groups into urgent advice, and removes the advice for keeping 1,5-metre distance from other members of your household.

Lastly, the law changes the way in which Prime Minister Mark Rutte introduces new measures. Up until now, any new measures have been implemented as emergency regulation on the instruction of the Minister of Health, Welfare, and Sport (Hugo de Jonge). Now, coronavirus measures proposed by the cabinet must be submitted to the House of Representatives (Tweede Kamer) and Senate (Eerste Kamer) for approval. If the Tweede Kamer doesn’t approve a measure, it cannot be implemented.

Mandatory face mask rule in the Netherlands
While the government has introduced a 95-euro fine for anyone who fails to wear a mask (and who can’t provide evidence of exemption from the rule), the responsibility of enforcing the face mask rule will fall to retailers and business owners. They will not be able to issue fines, but could deny access to their shop or business.

Many shops, including Albert Heijn, HEMA, and Kruidvat, have already announced that they will not deny entry to any customer who refuses to wear a mask. A spokesperson for HEMA said it was up to their members of staff to assess the situation and decide for themselves what action should be taken: “It is mandatory for our staff and we request it from the customers. The staff may talk to the people, refuse them or call someone in like a BOA (Community Service Officer). We don't want it to end in a brawl, that benefits nobody."

Herbert Bruls, chairman of the Security Council, said on Monday that he was disappointed by these announcements: “You cannot say that if a customer enters your store or theatre and does not want to wear a mask that you won’t take action. You are responsible and have to obey the law." Any shop that repeatedly fails to enforce the rule will risk a fine of up to 4.000 euros, or even forced closure.

According to the Dutch government, not wearing a mask will result in police officers or BOAs issuing you a fine, however the chairman of the BOA association, Ruud Kuin, said it will take at least a week or two before any fines will be handed out. There are back-end administration issues that have to be handled before any fines can be issued, he says.  

MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the OP: I believe you were almost correct, in the sense that "c0v1d" is not airborne. That's because it is not a "virus" (technically, it is, because virus really just means "poison")

So much has come to light since the last comments I made. Indeed, the rabbit hole is certainly very deep. However, one does not need to go down very far to make an informed decision.

With many more outspoken and censored doctors agreeing now, I still contend that SARS-CoV-2 is but a theoretical virus, never proven to exist outside a PATENT (or computer model .. or the product of such ... ouch)

The patent trail is the most damning of all. You would not believe the history of patents, patent applications from the world's leading psychopaths. The most shocking revelation is Fauci's history of failed attempts to create a "pandemic". You'd be wise to listen to Dr. David E. Martin. He is on bitchute. This is ACT IV, people! Let me break it down for you:

I. AIDS (patent for vaccine: DENIED: not meeting clinical def)
II. SARS I (patent for vaccine: 2002; "outbreak": 2003)
III Swine Flu II (patent for vaccine: 2008; "outbreak": 2009)
IV. SARS II (patent for vaccine: 2019; "outbreak": 2020)

Y'all see a pattern here, folks?
Are you at all curious as to why the AIDS vaccine application was denied?
Wondering who actually applied for it?
Ever wonder why "they" can't come up with a vax for AIDS after 25+ years, but could conveniently make one for coronavirus, all of a sudden, after failing for nearly 20 years?

Pretty please people, do your own research. Before it's too late. The information is STILL out there, despite the massive efforts of censorship.

Thanks
Mike L
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again

This post is for everyone who already got "shot".

I implore you to listen to the words of Dr. Michael Yeadon, the former director of immunology and VP of Phizer.

If any man outside the mainstream media has the credentials to speak on this subject, it is certainly Dr. Yeadon. To be sure, I don't believe that he is telling the entire truth. For one thing, he is one of few who is on record for stating that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has actually been isolated. Then again, he didn't specify how, so I don't consider him to be a liar. Point is, he is not coming from an "anti-vaccine" standpoint.

Dr. Yeadon obviously doesn't want to give up his pension with Phizer, however, he is absolutely adamant about 2 things:

1. The notion of "dangerous variants" is complete BS, and that anyone who's already had any kind of immunity should not be worried about such in the slightest.

On the contrary, it is well known in established (pre-2020, that is) virology that a coronavirus will mutate CONSTANTLY, pretty much every single time it replicates to a new host. Yet, each micro-mutation is infinitesimally less different. This clearly suggests that prior immunity is still good, especially when naturally acquired.

More importantly, all such mutations will most certainly be less harmful than the original, which is really counter to the BS being pushed. It may be true that each new mutation is slightly more "virile", which is also consistent with known virology. But, what of it? Let's face it, we're talking about the common cold, and why there's never been a cure.

2. That the people in many governments and media are absolutely LYING about all matters related to risk vs. reward. He can confidently state that fact without arguing many scientific things. Let's face it, that is consistent with common sense!

The SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT POINT that Dr. Yeadon started making nearly a year ago: there is NO NEED for "Top-off" shots. Boosters. And believe me, this is the ONLY reason I bother to post on this topic again.

Hey kids, pretty please: Don't get a freaking booster. Quit while ahead. And consider fighting for medical truth and freedom!

Dr. Yeadon is on bitchute.com an brighteon.com

Thanks for reading.

Mike L

swchandler wrote:
Fear of something new that wasn't fully sorted and wrung-out to everyone's satisfaction. The grand experiment that opens Pandora's Box. That's the boogeyman here isn't it?

I guess time will tell whether Dr. Tenpenny was right or wrong. How much time will it take for folks to start dropping dead like flies or turning into Frankenstein monsters? Will it be 6 months or 6 years, or somewhere in between? Then again, maybe it's much to do about nothing.

At this point, I'll have to await my fate along with millions like me that took the vaccine path. Life is about taking risks and going with our best instincts.

I think fear is a two-headed beast here. Essentially, you've got your side of it, and I've got mine. We've clearly taken different ways at the crossroads.

To be upbeat in this mysterious adventure, let's hope that we both come out OK in the end.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mloronde

The information being spread by the likes of you will result in the needless deaths of 100s if not 1000s of humans. You need to take your junk science theories and go play with them alone. Sometimes sharing of ideas is not a good thing.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be clear, the logical OPPOSING belief to this 2x4-headed useful idiot is this:

Anyone sick from the "delta" variant is almost certainly sick from the vax itself. Full stop. "Delta" is the "vaccine", and the effects on the "vaxxed". Got it? Completely rooted in traditional virology: mutation is the predictable result of any kind of immune response.

Conversely, the idea that "variants" are somehow the fault of the "un-vaxxed" is the most absurd of all. That doesn't stop CNN from spouting such nonsense, though.

The CDC itself recently admitted to such, and has NOT withheld supporting statistics.

coboardhead wrote:
Mloronde

The information being spread by the likes of you will result in the needless deaths of 100s if not 1000s of humans. You need to take your junk science theories and go play with them alone. Sometimes sharing of ideas is not a good thing.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The misinformation campaign continues!

SAD, really!
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
SAD, really!

It's okay. Ignorance is strength. Truth is hate to those who hate truth.

Hey boy? you know the difference between ignorance and necience? Hint: with one, you can't say I didn't told you so ..
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
SAD, really!

Hey boy? you know the difference between ignorance and necience? Hint: with one, you can't say I didn't told you so ..

"The CDC itself recently admitted to such, and has NOT withheld supporting statistics."

Citations please. No really, please!
mac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
SAD, really!

This idiot, who admits to being an alcoholic, and clearly suffers from terminal paranoia, is either mentally ill or a Russian agent. Over 600,000 Americans are dead and he peddles nonsense that will kill more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 53 of 72

Jump to: