myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1304, 1305, 1306 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Thanks for the morning humor. Not only are you usually wrong on predictions, you're always wrong on actually stating simple facts. If you've been paying attention, Joe is giving almost no props to the progressive wing of the party with his cabinet. Very Clinton -esque with picks like Yellen. And no--- Trump's policies are not popular, just popular with the minions in his block. The US is happy to be rid of him....

Lol ...There was a red wave down the ticket moron. and they had to cheat to axe Trump..And by the way stupid another one of my predictions came true today..

The Durham report has been changed to a SPECIAL COUNSEL ....remember that parting kisss I promised????
mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Donny is talking about pardoning his three older kids and Rudy. Thereby admitting that they all have committed crimes.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Thanks for the morning humor. Not only are you usually wrong on predictions, you're always wrong on actually stating simple facts. If you've been paying attention, Joe is giving almost no props to the progressive wing of the party with his cabinet. Very Clinton -esque with picks like Yellen. And no--- Trump's policies are not popular, just popular with the minions in his block. The US is happy to be rid of him....

Lol ...There was a red wave down the ticket moron. and they had to cheat to axe Trump..And by the way stupid another one of my predictions came true today..

The Durham report has been changed to a SPECIAL COUNSEL ....remember that parting kisss I promised????

Americans voted for a moderate government .. That’s what we got .. A tighter house and a moderate in the White House .. Who gives a shit about the vaunted Durham .. If there was anything real it would have been reported in August..
sorry son , your credibility is nil..
mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I can't possibly underestimate how vindictive Trump is, he has shattered every norm and broken every law he could. I'm pretty sure he fears losing his tax case and being prosecuted for tax and business fraud in New York and will move to Florida. The pandemic has hammered his businesses, which are concentrated in the hospitality and business office arena, which have been substantially devalued by the pandemic. He has over $400 million in loans due, and while he could have covered that before the pandemic, this is the worst imaginable time to sell such assets if required. He is embarrassed--both in having lost, and in having his failures in business and relatively modest wealth among oligarch's exposed. His standard response, from being ignored by his father on, is to cheat and lash out. I expect an avalanche of pardons--and I expect him to sell them. Just for starters.

I posted this on November 8. Today a report was released about an investigation into—wait for it—selling pardons.
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the "Pro Life" party. Let's hurry up and kill them before I leave...

The Justice Department has rushed to change the rules around federal death penalties as they expedite a slew of scheduled executions in the final days of the Trump administration, including expanding possible execution methods to include electrocution and death by firing squad.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/27/politics/federal-execution-new-rule-firing-squads/index.html
wsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A now a new video from the Denier in Chief!!!

I won't even post the link!

We will not be done with this lizard until Jan. 20th, 2021!
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they be so rich and all, why are they sucking up tax payer funds?

Real estate properties owned by President Donald Trump and his son-in-law Jared Kushner received $3.65m of loan money through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), according to an analysis by NBC News.

The news organisation analysed what businesses benefited from pandemic relief programs put in place by the federal government. Data from the Small Business Administration (SBA) found that the Trump Organisation as well as the Kushner Companies, which is owned by Mr Kushner’s family, received funding.

More than 25 PPP loans were given to one of these businesses owned either by the Trump Organisation or Kushner Companies, NBC News reports.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-jared-kushner-ppp-loan-coronavirus-b1765356.html?utm_source=reddit.com
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Americans voted for a moderate government .. That’s what we got .. A tighter house and a moderate in the White House .. Who gives a shit about the vaunted Durham .. If there was anything real it would have been reported in August..

Just the begging stupid..and yes I was right again..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/clinesmith-sentencing-reccomendation/2020/12/03/e1a53a3e-35b5-11eb-b59c-adb7153d10c2_story.html
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Just the begging stupid..and yes I was right again..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/clinesmith-sentencing-reccomendation/2020/12/03/e1a53a3e-35b5-11eb-b59c-adb7153d10c2_story.html

Stop begging Matty, it's very unseemly.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you’re hanging your hat on a procedural error , then I’ll just rest my case ..
here’s a couple quotes of yours
“Closest election of all time “— not even in top 10
“It’s just cases” 2800 died yesterday
You’re almost never right Matty, quite comical ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1304, 1305, 1306 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 1305 of 1353

Jump to: