myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1293, 1294, 1295 ... 1325, 1326, 1327  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 2085

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Matty , check Webster’s for the word fact . Here’s an example : The Tampa Bay Bucs have a better record than the Patriots . Or it’s 75 degrees at my house right now.. You speculating is not a fact .. Let’s get that straight .. If you want to give anyone credit it’s Jay Powell .. The FED is the lender of last resort and saved us again .. That’s twice in 12 years , we’ve been bailed out.



Trumps leadership and get back to normal mentality has been the driving force behind the record recovery we are experincing....Lockdown dems would have us in a deep deppression....Just look at NYC nitwit......fucking ghost town thanks to moronic liberal leadership....


Again dipshit, for the second time, what exactly did Trump do? You got nuttin'!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Of course he deployed the "back to normal" mentality...


Which has been such a success... Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 16353
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The buffoon in charge is no longer able to silence people who actually know something.

Quote:
Deborah Birx delivers remarks about the pandemic last April. (Jim Lo Scalzo/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock)
By
Lena H. Sun and
Josh Dawsey
November 2, 2020 at 7:05 p.m. PST
Add to list
A top White House coronavirus adviser sounded alarms Monday about a new and deadly phase in the health crisis, pleading with top administration officials for “much more aggressive action,” even as President Trump continues to assure rallygoers that the nation is “rounding the turn” on the pandemic.

“We are entering the most concerning and most deadly phase of this pandemic … leading to increasing mortality,” said the Nov. 2 report from Deborah Birx, coordinator of the White House coronavirus task force. “This is not about lockdowns — it hasn’t been about lockdowns since March or April. It’s about an aggressive balanced approach that is not being implemented.”

Birx’s internal report, shared with top White House and agency officials, contradicts Trump on numerous points: While the president holds large campaign events with hundreds of attendees, most without masks, she explicitly warns against them. While the president blames rising cases on more testing, she says testing is “flat or declining” in many areas where cases are rising. And while Trump says the country is “rounding the turn,” Birx notes that the country is entering its most dangerous period yet and will see more than 100,000 new cases a day this week.


Of course, Trump doesn't care about holding rallies that end up killing people. The worst mistake in our voting history.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 16353
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Matty , check Webster’s for the word fact . Here’s an example : The Tampa Bay Bucs have a better record than the Patriots . Or it’s 75 degrees at my house right now.. You speculating is not a fact .. Let’s get that straight .. If you want to give anyone credit it’s Jay Powell .. The FED is the lender of last resort and saved us again .. That’s twice in 12 years , we’ve been bailed out.



Trumps leadership and get back to normal mentality has been the driving force behind the record recovery we are experincing....Lockdown dems would have us in a deep deppression....Just look at NYC nitwit......fucking ghost town thanks to moronic liberal leadership....


Not True.. Its all about the Fed /Congress and the technology that has enabled the US to operate remotely . $13Trillion dollars of stimulus.


You know Matty is incapable of understanding what the Fed does. Or why it matters, or what it means down the road in interest rates and inflation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 8605
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I know...its fruitless.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 12772
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how true no lie...
_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 1284

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay we know Trump's chances are slimming.
Let's say he launches a long drawn out legal battle (already in motion) and loses.
Being one of the most vindictive personalities known to man, what is it in your opinion the worst thing he could do before leaving (or being dragged out of) office?

All I can say is look out if you are a citizen of ANY state that was contested and he lost!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 16353
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tsunami of pardons is coming.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cgoudie1



Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Posts: 2393
Location: Killer Sturgeon Cove

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can envision a "bum's rush" from the secret service right out the
white house gate, but this election is still a long way from over, even after
a loss, there will be recounts because of how close it is, and a truck load
of litigation(cause that's how we roll in this country). We'll probably
have a real winner about January.

-Craig

wsurfer wrote:
Okay we know Trump's chances are slimming.
Let's say he launches a long drawn out legal battle (already in motion) and loses.
Being one of the most vindictive personalities known to man, what is it in your opinion the worst thing he could do before leaving (or being dragged out of) office?

All I can say is look out if you are a citizen of ANY state that was contested and he lost!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 10055

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donald Trump's despicable antics denying and fighting what now seems to be a big loss for him will be over when he hits the wall January 20, 2021. It doesn't really matter whether a final call is delayed until that fateful date. Elections do have consequences, and Trump will need to accept that fact whether he likes it or not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 7843

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Donald Trump's despicable antics denying and fighting what now seems to be a big loss for him will be over when he hits the wall January 20, 2021. It doesn't really matter whether a final call is delayed until that fateful date. Elections do have consequences, and Trump will need to accept that fact whether he likes it or not.



Closest election ever moron, Trump will lose but corruption needs to be exposed no matter how many votes are involved. ....and far from a mandate. Republicans did great down the ballot across the country. The blue wave never happened. A special council will be Trumps parting gift to Biden, he will not last 2 years in office..
And Trump is going nowhere, he expanded the party with blacks, latinos , even Jews..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1293, 1294, 1295 ... 1325, 1326, 1327  Next
Page 1294 of 1327

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group