myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Syria
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruelty is the point. That’s why they love Traitor Trump.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, you seem like you are unraveling. Torture is not legal. But you're getting off topic again. I'm indifferent on this one. I have not read conclusive evidence that torture lead us to Bin Laden, because none exists. Of course Jose Rodriquez will defend something he passionately believes in. Thats fine...

I know when the expletives start flying, that I've won the argument, have a nice day son....

Ha Ha ...pretty funny that you read Breidbardt, your verbiage is identical...

Enhanced interrogation not torture nitwit , only a spineless liberal cupcake would consider water boarding a terrorist torture, real men know the
difference.. Bottom line is, it lead to OBL.

I’ll take the word of a guy who actually was tortured for 8 years .. Over a guy who spends 1/2 the day in his boxers ...
It is NOT conclusive that enhanced interrogation as you call it , led to OBL.. Maybe to the truth challenged Cheney family but not the case ..
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, you seem like you are unraveling. Torture is not legal. But you're getting off topic again. I'm indifferent on this one. I have not read conclusive evidence that torture lead us to Bin Laden, because none exists. Of course Jose Rodriquez will defend something he passionately believes in. Thats fine...

I know when the expletives start flying, that I've won the argument, have a nice day son....

Enhanced interrogation not torture nitwit , only a spineless liberal cupcake would consider water boarding a terrorist torture, real men know the difference.. Bottom line is, it lead to OBL.

"For the record...":

Waterboarding is, in fact, widely considered to meet the definition of torture in the United Nations Convention Against Torture, ratified in 1990 by the U.S. Senate. "Torture," it says, "means any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purpose as obtaining from him or her information of a confession" and when it is done with the consent of anyone acting in an official capacity. The International Committee of the Red Cross also considers waterboarding torture. And the U.S. executed half a dozen Japanese generals after World War II found guilty of torturing American prisoners of war with techniques that included water torture.

https://www.npr.org/2016/02/13/466544830/fact-check-could-the-next-president-bring-back-waterboarding
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Enhanced interrogation not torture nitwit , only a spineless liberal cupcake would consider water boarding a terrorist torture, real men know the difference.. Bottom line is, it lead to OBL.

"For the record...":

Waterboarding is, in fact, widely considered to meet the definition of torture in the United Nations Convention Against Torture, ratified in 1990 by the U.S. Senate. "Torture," it says, "means any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purpose as obtaining from him or her information of a confession" and when it is done with the consent of anyone acting in an official capacity. The International Committee of the Red Cross also considers waterboarding torture. And the U.S. executed half a dozen Japanese generals after World War II found guilty of torturing American prisoners of war with techniques that included water torture.

https://www.npr.org/2016/02/13/466544830/fact-check-could-the-next-president-bring-back-waterboarding

Only by liberal pussy....Torture is having a wire wrapped around your balls with your cell mates head hanging off it....but you and boggs wouldn't understand that because you both have vaginas......

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by mat-ty on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another win... I really enjoy your concession speeches Matty..
mac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

Does Matty even know what a vagina is? Where it is located? How to coax it to open up? No evidence.

Anger and cruelty are the point.
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

"For the record...":

Only by liberal pussy....Torture is having a wire wrapped around your ball with your cell mates head hanging off it....but you and boggs wouldn't understand that because you have vaginas......

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Does Matty even know what a vagina is? Where it is located? How to coax it to open up? No evidence.

Anger and cruelty are the point.

You have to coax it to open up????......sorry dude.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I think mac was talking about the wrapping on his fleshlight... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by mat-ty on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

What did you win stupid???? why don't you tell the 3000 families who lost their love ones on 9/11 that a little water down a terrorist throat is not worth another attack.......you spinless liberal pussies make me sick..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

What did you win stupid???? why don't you tell the 3000 families who lost their love ones on 9/11 that a little water down a terrorist throat is not worth another attack.......you spinless liberal pussies make me sick..

Why don't you go the Coleman residence in Westport CT. and tell the parents of two brothers who died on 9/11, who worked for Cantor and were friends of mine, that a guy you voted for ignored a warning in August of 2001 that Bin Laden was poised to strike in the US within months.... Often times young Matty, the intel is there and politicians don't do a thing, that's spineless.

What did I win? Ask Colonel Jessup. As soon as he imploded on the stand, the trial was over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: