myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Point Judith - Thursday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrWind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:17 pm    Post subject: Point Judith - Thursday Reply with quote

Just came back from a 3.5 hour solo session at Pt. Judith. Launched from the stony beach at Aunt Carries/Bon Vue. Best conditions of the year so far for me, with some awesome wave action just
southeast of the lighthouse with ramps going out and steep rideable waves coming back in. Wonder if anyone took some pics from the parking lot at the lighthouse.

Wind started getting even stronger towards noon and decided to quit soon after that since the time was close to the forecasted drop. Wind shut off about 45 min later.

Odd that no one showed up, not even a kite.

Lars
dcharlton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you got a good session in! I'm shooting for tomorrow. While I love my foil, I'm itching to get a windsurf wave session in.

DC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: