myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
eyes wide shut?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rasdpm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 8:57 am    Post subject: eyes wide shut? Reply with quote

One sailing buddy insists on shutting his eyes while looping, or at least learning to loop, another keeps his eyes open, looking for touch down. Im trying the l, but always coming out of the foot straps, and usually not spinning fast enough. In addition to the other 43 things i should be doing, should i keep my eyes shut while first learning?????????????
haridass

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 9:53 pm    Post subject: RE: eyes wide shut? Reply with quote

Keep your eyes open, and make sure to look back at the clew. TO spin faster be super aggressive and pull your back hand all the way to your shoulder, really hard and fast (dont yourry you wont over rotate) tuck your knees up, and as for your feet coming out, make sure that you curl your toes so that you will stay in the straps. Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: