myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 262, 263, 264 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Let's be honest mat-ty, criticism of Donald Trump definitely gets under your skin, because it brings out the rude and crude in your nature. You need to chill a bit, because the real trip hasn't even started yet.

But that's why matty likes Trump, there is finally a president who is as much a boor as Matty.

But you guys can't help but respond to him.
Not bad for a "boor", keep up the good work mat-ty, it's so easy. Wink
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
You have to remember mat-ty that Hillary Clinton won the clear majority of votes cast in the nation. So the idea that "America has opened its eyes and now see what a pack of self destructive morons liberals are" is just specious BS.

However, what we don't know about is what the majority of Americans that didn't vote for president will think about Donald Trump and his antics over time. Nobody likes a bold and audacious liar, and I don't think that Trump is going to stop his lying and dishonest ways. To think that folks won't take Trump's wild comments and lies literally is running out of rope. Of course, there are folks like you that practically worship the guy and are willfully enthralled, regardless of what he says or does, but I don't believe that most folks are that dumb and foolish, especially after Trump and the Republicans get into cutting things up that affect the average American in negative ways.

Enjoy the honeymoon while it lasts.

SW keep telling yourself Hillary won the popular vote if it eases your pain. Guess what, that's not how the game is played and if it was Trump would have run a different campaign and tried to reach out to the airheads in liberal states that continue to vote blindly for fellow air head democrat candidates.
I believe Trump will surprise many, but only time will tell. But the Supreme court picks alone will make it all worth while. Two more picks like the last two racist , liberal POS that Obama picked would have been a disaster for generations to come. Ginsburg should step down now, she is a disgrace to the institution. I hope Trump rips the old bat to shreds.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty just can't help himself. Can't go a day without a bigoted post--or two. Go back under your rock scumbag.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not longer about Clinton. You just need to remember that your mandate isn't cracked up to be what you think it is.

However, Supreme Court Judge picks will be much about what unfolds in the future, and I know that. Nevertheless, not all judges have played out as planned, and don't you think that liberals are effectively gone. That would be a fool's wish.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Matty just can't help himself. Can't go a day without a bigoted post--or two. Go back under your rock scumbag.

Bigoted or truthful, don't confused the two old fool.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Bigoted or truthful, don't confused the two old fool.

Well you're a scumbag, and I'm a punk according to mac.
When he's got nothing he resorts to name calling, just like his brother in the Baja bunker,,,,, talk about can't helping himself.
But mac is actually a total gentleman, it's just that nobody ever told him that, so he doesn't know how, poor guy.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 10 days, Mac will need prozac. Laughing
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I left you guys alone for a year, I see that nothing has changed on the forum. So sad.

coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Pueno

I just spent 7 weeks in Baja, away from here, and had the same thought!!!

I guess since this thread is about Trump. I took Mrgybe's advice and decided to stop worrying about it. Wife quit taking Medicare patients. I'm working only for people who pay me really well...The new economy..."me me me me" is going to work out great for me.

Now, I got my new surfboards to clean up...better get back to it.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
Hey Pueno

I just spent 7 weeks in Baja, away from here, and had the same thought!!!

I guess since this thread is about Trump. I took Mrgybe's advice and decided to stop worrying about it. Wife quit taking Medicare patients. I'm working only for people who pay me really well...The new economy..."me me me me" is going to work out great for me.

Now, I got my new surfboards to clean up...better get back to it.

You still kiting COBO?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 262, 263, 264 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 263 of 1354

Jump to: