myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just like there are many right winger racists here with their transparent games of derailing serious subject threads and denial that racism is huge in the right wing party. Even with the recent shooting by a KKK hater.

Well in light of this terrorist attack what does the right wing party do. Do they take actions to stop their terrorism, do they go to war?

Nope...

Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/16/marionville-mayor-kind-agreed-kansas-city-shooters/
Quote:

The newly elected mayor of Marionville, Mo., said he had a friendship and even shares some of the same anti-Semitic views as Frazier Glenn Cross, the white supremacist who was charged Tuesday in the murder of three people.

Mr. Cross, a 73-year-old Vietnam War veteran from southwest Missouri, founded the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in his native North Carolina and later the White Patriot Party, the Associated Press reported.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/16/marionville-mayor-kind-agreed-kansas-city-shooters/#ixzz2z9pmJQPY
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

again you do not hear the party officials going to war and saying racists leave our party... No talk about stopping racism and it has no part in the right wing party. Just like when right wingers practice terrorism on doctor and shoot them in churches the right wingers condone it just like this right wing elected official.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject: Hank Aaron gets a new ton of racist hatemail, proving his po Reply with quote

yep a bunch or right wingers know there is no more racism in the USA....

yep heard the right wingers believe that the amendments for equality are un-constitutional....

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/15/1292235/-Hank-Aaron-gets-a-new-ton-of-racist-hatemail-proving-his-point?detail=facebook#
Hank Aaron gets a new ton of racist hatemail, proving his point
Quote:

Those comments have apparently set off a new torrent of hate mail for Aaron, USA Today reports, full of racial epithets and accusations of Aaron himself being a racist.

"Hank Aaron is a scumbag piece of (expletive) (racial slur)'' a man named Edward said in an e-mail to the Braves front office and obtained by USA TODAY Sports. "My old man instilled in my mind from a young age, the only good (racial slur) is a dead (racial slur)."

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
just like there are many right winger racists here with their transparent games of derailing serious subject threads and denial that racism is huge in the right wing party.

Just curious, who was this comment directed at?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/04/18/posters-on-one-white-supremacist-site-have-killed-almost-100-people-watchdog-says/?wpisrc=nl_headlines

A white supremacist Web site frequented by killers

Quote:
Anders Behring Breivik was convicted of mass murder after killing 77 people in two attacks in Norway.
Wade Michael Page killed six people at a Milwaukee Sikh temple before killing himself, police said.
Richard Andrew Poplawski was sentenced to death for killing three Pittsburgh police officers.

All three men had something in common: They were all allegedly prolific posters on the white supremacist Web site Stormfront.

These killings make up the bulk of the nearly 100 people who were murdered over the past five years by registered users of Stormfront, claims a report released Thursday by the nonprofit civil rights organization Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). The report states the forum acts to nurture budding killers and give them moral support — a claim the site’s creator calls “ludicrous.”

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the tactic is when one can not substantiate a tasteless and unfounded accusation it is best to avoid providing proof thereof.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another modern day right wing hero... terrorist in training is outed as racist...

yesterday so to speak he was a potential leader of all the right wingers. today he is just the hero of the ones not in political power.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republicans-distance-selves-from-nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-over-racial-remarks/2014/04/24/76a72780-cbe3-11e3-95f7-7ecdde72d2ea_story.html?wpisrc=nl_hdln

here is the right wing recent heros about his thoughts... bet he could still win an election in most right wing areas...

Quote:
“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” Bundy said, according to the video. “I’ve often wondered: Are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

nw30

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, no mention of the racist owner of the Clippers?
He a big time Dem donor who's racist reputation goes way back.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja Dean, there are many lunatics in the world. 1 out of 13 kids is now on psychtropic drugs. Just like you are hateful, addled by Tequila and drugs, there are many liberal haters. I consider the left as hate filled as the racists. They just don't reflect on themselves. Donald Sterling is far more hateful and disgusting than the old man in the desert. Sterling has power and money. He's a lefty who seems to like black prostitutes and employees. This is truly a mental disorder.

Hate comes in all political persuasions. I believe that hate is a form of mental illness. Screaming racism is an even worse mental illness, because the argument is then complete with no positive outcome.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
What, no mention of the racist owner of the Clippers?
He a big time Dem donor who's racist reputation goes way back.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/

"Big time"? Please define.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/28/donald-sterling-and-the-neverending-fantasy-of-democrat-racism.html

"Update: Now comes the utterly shocking news that despite his campaign donations to the contrary, Sterling is—sit down—a registered Republican. The Los Angeles Times's Michael Hiltzik tweeted as much this morning, and I confirmed through a source that a Donald T. Sterling who lives in Beverly Hills and was born on April 26, 1934 is indeed a registered Republican voter in L.A. County. Now it's true, he makes no campaign contributions, so he's obviously not a gung-ho big-P Political Republican. But still, there goes your racist Democrat. Sorry, Daily Caller!

My Twitter feed yesterday was full of clucking conservatives challenging me to write about the Donald Sterling situation, or daring me to, or wagering that I would maintain a hypocritical silence in the face of this clear “proof” that Democrats are just as racist as Republicans.

They have a fair point—just one—in that I do agree that having written several times lately about racism within the ranks of the Republican Party, it would be bad form of me not to write about Sterling. So here you are, cons.

First of all, I’ve been amused at how eagerly the right-wing press has pounced on the “fact” that Sterling is a Democrat. To my knowledge, there is no such established fact at this point. This is based on two political contributions he made many moons ago.

Apparently, when the story broke Saturday morning, everyone in the cyberworld somehow glommed onto a 2011 list published at a site called RealGM that listed the political contributions of NBA owners. This list said Sterling had donated to two Democrats, Gray Davis and Bill Bradley, and that these were long ago, going back to “the early 1990s.”

The Web site of the Sunlight Foundation tells us that this isn’t quite right—a Donald Sterling of Beverly Hills actually gave $5,000 to Davis more recently, in 2002, which was, incidentally, a campaign in which the Davis operation was known to be putting the shoulder on people harder than almost any campaign in history. The Bradley donation, of $2,000, was made in 1989, as Bradley was a year out from his second re-election bid. It was not, in other words, for Bradley’s presidential campaign. So Sterling’s big Democratic donations, made 12 and 25 years ago, hardly make him some kind of Sheldon Adelson of the left. It would be as if another NBA owner had donated pretty modest amounts to former Ohio Gov. Bob Taft and New Mexico Sen. Pete Domenici, and on those bases, he was called a rabid Republican. Absurd."
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Baja Dean, there are many lunatics in the world. 1 out of 13 kids is now on psychtropic drugs. Just like you are hateful, addled by Tequila and drugs, there are many liberal haters. I consider the left as hate filled as the racists. They just don't reflect on themselves. Donald Sterling is far more hateful and disgusting than the old man in the desert. Sterling has power and money. He's a lefty who seems to like black prostitutes and employees. This is truly a mental disorder.

Hate comes in all political persuasions. I believe that hate is a form of mental illness. Screaming racism is an even worse mental illness, because the argument is then complete with no positive outcome.

There you go again with the labels.

Where is your proof that Sterling is a "lefty"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 40 of 457

Jump to: