myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
PROOF: Obama IS the end of the free world
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 384, 385, 386 ... 407, 408, 409  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, let's be realistic. After 10 years of the "temporary" Bush Tax Cuts, how did they benefit our economy and what do we have to show for it besides a ballooned national debt? Forget just talking about the wealthy as you do with the specious worn out talking points. I don't think many of us here view income taxes as punishment, yet why do you?
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

I'd say as hard as they will, rather than as hard as they can.

Yes, and they don't have much will to pull that cart.... particularly when they can stash all their loot in secret offshore numbered bank accounts.

isobars wrote:
...they're going to retire and fire their workers, move themselves and their companies and their jobs overseas...

No, they're not. They'll sell their companies where they have their customer base and where they'll get the highest return -- in the US. The new owner will continue in business and he'll need the same knowledgeable employees who worked for the last owner. Hence, no loss in tax revenues and no loss in jobs.

Why do you say dumb shit like that? (But what's funny is the way NW orgasms when you do -- almost like Brucie's loving conversations with his aliases. Laughing )

isobars wrote:
...small businesses making that amount, even if the owner makes only $40,000 (or $10k) annual profit. ...

If the owner NETS only $40k (or $10k), then he's taxed on the $40k (or $10k) at the prevailing rate. And if the owner's business pays the owner an income, then the owner pays personal income taxes on that.

Any increase in income taxes applies to the amount ABOVE $250k, not on the whole thing. The portion below $250 is taxed at the prevailing rate.

Most rational people know all this, Mikey, yet you continue to spout the stupidest of the GOP talking points, which only makes you look like the biggest of buffoons.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pueno--more sad than funny. It is sad that virtually all of the right wingers here can't bring themselves to actually look at a few facts. But they are all eager to believe Fox news lies about Obama, reposting them without noticing the preposterous nature of the argument they just made (e.g. the wild paranoia on Benghazi) and unwilling to respond or apologize when it turns out that they are, yes, wrong, again. Sad excuse for citizenship responsibility.
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Pueno--more sad than funny. It is sad that virtually all of the right wingers here can't bring themselves to actually look at a few facts. But they are all eager to believe Fox news lies about Obama, reposting them without noticing the preposterous nature of the argument they just made (e.g. the wild paranoia on Benghazi) and unwilling to respond or apologize when it turns out that they are, yes, wrong, again. Sad excuse for citizenship responsibility.

Sorry, Mac, but I can't be as generous, forgiving, and compassionate as you. These far right nitwits are simply fools.
Speaking of which, what became of matty? Ran for the hills with his head hung in shame?

Too bad -- I miss the free entertainment.
feuser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
mac wrote:

Sorry, Mac, but I can't be as generous, forgiving, and compassionate as you. These far right nitwits are simply fools.
Speaking of which, what became of matty? Ran for the hills with his head hung in shame?

Too bad -- I miss the free entertainment.

Perhaps he's burned a few more fuses. Seems to happen a lot lately:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-allegedly-run-wife-voting-permanently-disfigured-article-1.1204114
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/15/secession-petitions-boosting-spirits-on-right-wing/

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

feuser wrote:

Perhaps he's burned a few more fuses. Seems to happen a lot lately:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-allegedly-run-wife-voting-permanently-disfigured-article-1.1204114
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/15/secession-petitions-boosting-spirits-on-right-wing/

Wait......................

Are you suggesting that matty's not here because he's recovering from a fractured pelvis and torn arteries?

Are you implying that his Rachael Maddow lookalike wife ran him down with her Jeep because he wouldn't vote against Obama?

Are you saying that Obama's causing them irreconcilable financial hardship?

Is that what you want me to believe?
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did everyone go? Hello?

Hello?

techno900

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie,

You definitely have too much time on your hands.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had hoped, coboardhead, because you keep insisting, that you were a notch above the rest of the rest of these libelous hacks who level accusations they cannot back up. After a week ... maybe not.

isobars wrote:
Honest people are still waiting for any proof of your accusation.

isobars wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
I'll respond to Iso's post (since it did not contain one insult directed at me or my wife)

I suspect you'd have an extremely difficult time finding a post in which I've insulted* you (or especially your wife, whom we know only through what you've posted about her).

* Caveat: IMO, the term "insult" does not include factual statements at which someone takes offense.
feuser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I had hoped, coboardhead, because you keep insisting, that you were a notch above the rest of the rest of these libelous hacks who level accusations they cannot back up. After a week ... maybe not.

Still desperately looking to pick a fight...

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 384, 385, 386 ... 407, 408, 409  Next
Page 385 of 409

Jump to: