myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
need a board taken off my hands -- cape cod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amarie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: need a board taken off my hands -- cape cod Reply with quote

Hi, I'm not sure where else to ask at this point. I have a windsurfing board that I need to get rid of this week. I'll let it go for next to nothing. My parents sold their house on the cape and I've been trying to sell my remaining gear from afar since I'll no longer have a place to keep it; this is the last piece left. It's a Mistral Screamer 93L that comes with a board bag, fin, and foot straps. It still has strong nonskid and overall is in great condition. It's older but is a great classic shape.

I tried the classifieds here and had tried updating my email address, but apparently it didn't work and the replies all go to my old email. I tried craigslist and quickly sold all my other gear that way, but no serious replies on the board. I have pics somewhere and will find them if you're interested. This would be a good low-cost backup board or an extra to keep around in case of visitors. Here's the CL ad if you want to email me in response. thanks so much. http://capecod.craigslist.org/spo/3262825060.html
iceratz@comcast.net

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donate it to "Helping Hands of America" take a deduction on your next tax form.

http://helpinghandsofamerica.org/contact_us
ron.c

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer

But I already have a problem getting rid of my 1991 Haut

Ron C.
speedysailor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: need a board taken off my hands -- cape cod Reply with quote

amarie wrote:
My parents sold their house on the cape and I've been trying to sell my remaining gear from afar since I'll no longer have a place to keep it; this is the last piece left. http://capecod.craigslist.org/spo/3262825060.html
There's a sweatshirt around here that reads >>It's not an empty nest until they get their stuff out of the basement.<< I'll try and photo it sometime for you. In fact, I'll trade it for the board. PM me if interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: