myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
sailingjoe/bruce/whoever trolling with nazi messaging
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm ... I've killfiled 32 people here because their off-topic, baseless, endless personal attacks infinitely outweigh their topical contribution. Sailingjoe, et.al. haven't quite earned a place on that list yet, as far as I know. Maybe one reason is that no one takes him seriously, while some of those 32 take at least some of their own seriously.

Besides, does iW have a large enough staff to keep up with his 80-odd (snicker) nyms?
PeconicPuffin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beaglebuddy wrote:
I'm against banning people, next thing you know it will be you they want to ban.

Ban, ignore, whatever...the important thing is to realize that he's not here to talk about windsurfing. He's a vandal. Always has been, here and in rec.windsurfing.

tweeky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobras wrote:
Hmmmm ... I've killfiled 32 people here because their off-topic, baseless, endless personal attacks

You should include yourself on that list. I think if you took a vote for someone to be banned, your name would get more votes than everyone else combined. The irony of your comment here when you were cracking tasteless "nip" jokes not that long ago is so obvious I'm amazed you even touched this thread.
jingebritsen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excommunication works for catholics. also can part of sensory deprivation. i usually only contribute on a troll's thread when the misinformation may be damaging to the unsuspecting.
http://www.epicgearusa.com/
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm one of isobars' 32, and as far as the count is concerned, that's now arguably 12 more than the last time he raised the topic,. But who's really counting, it's only him.

I have to wonder though, who else here boldly claims to censor folks? And by censor, that's supposed to mean that posts from any of those 32 folks censored never appear on his computer. That means that he won't see my post here, unless someone who is not censored quotes me.

No doubt, a pretty bizarre reality.
isobras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tweeky wrote:
isobras wrote:
Hmmmm ... I've killfiled 32 people here because their off-topic, baseless, endless personal attacks

You should include yourself on that list.

Cite one.
feuser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobras wrote:
tweeky wrote:
isobras wrote:

You should include yourself on that list.

Cite one.

Take your pills.

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso pounces on those who don't post much until they wise up and don't respond. Then he will make a series of baseless personal attacks to see if he can get a rise out of you or hurt you in some way.
Iwindsurf said they know he is stinking up the message board and suggested you actually don't read his posts and the problem goes away.
In case anyone new is reading, iso responds often to those he says he has censored and can't read their posts.
He is pretending to punish them for correcting his nonsense.
The rest of us he responds to to punish us for posting here. Many of us have requested to be placed on his censor list back when we thought it was real.
The problem is the other stuff category
His posts elsewhere in this forum are often arrogant but still have material worth reading.
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:

His posts elsewhere in this forum are often arrogant but still have material worth reading.
I have definitely found the speed reading course I took in High School has helped me with reading on the internet.
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailingjoke wrote:
I have definitely found the speed reading course I took in High School has helped me with reading on the internet.

You should have taken their speed spelling course, speed writing course, speed English course, and speed diplomacy course, too, Brucie.

I bet you tried their speed thinking course, but............... Wink

How's mom these days?

Did that airplane crash anywhere near your house?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: