New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KCTP
Issued 1/22/2017 1:58 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 1/24/2017 7:00 AM America/New_York.
wwus41 kctp 231150
mckean-elk-cameron-northern clinton-clearfield-northern centre-
including the cities of bradford, st. marys, ridgway, emporium,
renovo, dubois, clearfield, and philipsburg
650 am est mon jan 23 2017
...winter weather advisory remains in effect from 4 pm this
afternoon to 7 am est tuesday...
* accumulations...3 to 5 inches of snow.
* timing...rain will become more steady this morning before
mixing with or changing to snow this afternoon. snow will fall
heavy at times into the evening hours before tapering to light
snow and snow showers after midnight.
* impacts...snow accumulations will make travel very hazardous.
the weight of the heavy wet snow could cause tree limbs to fall
on power lines and produce outages.
* winds...northeast 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* temperatures...in the mid 30s.
* greatest risk for heavy snow in the higher elevations.
* longer commute times monday evening.
the pennsylvania department of transportation reminds motorists
to adjust speeds based on driving conditions and to take it slow
in ice and snow.