Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KDTX
Issued 1/30/2015 1:57 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 2/2/2015 7:00 AM America/New_York.
wwus43 kdtx 012115
including the cities of...owosso...flint...lapeer...port huron
415 pm est sun feb 1 2015
...winter storm warning remains in effect until 7 am est monday...
* snow will become heavy during the late afternoon and then continue
through the evening.
* northeast wind increasing to gusts around 30 mph will add
substantial blowing and drifting.
* the peak in snowfall intensity will occur during the evening...
with snowfall increasing to an inch per hour rate.
* snow will taper off early monday morning.
* total accumulation of 8 to 12 inches.
* wind chill falling to about 10 below zero tonight.
* snow covered roads and reduced visibility will result in
dangerous conditions for travel and outdoor activity.
* travel is discouraged during the late afternoon and evening
peak of the event.
* increasing difficulty for road crews to keep pace with high
snowfall rates...blowing and drifting.
* a winter storm warning means significant amounts of snow and
blowing snow are expected or occurring. this will make travel
and outdoor activity dangerous.
* prepare...plan...and stay informed. visit
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPBZ
Issued 1/30/2015 4:05 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 2/2/2015 12:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 kpbz 311328
including the cities of...franklin...tionesta...clarion...
828 am est sat jan 31 2015
...winter storm watch remains in effect from late tonight through
...wind chill advisory is cancelled...
the national weather service in pittsburgh has cancelled the wind
* snow accumulations...6 inches or greater.
* snow/ice beginning...sunday morning.
* period of most intense snow/ice...sunday afternoon and
* snow/ice ending...monday afternoon.
* impacts...hazardous travel conditions are expected due to
reduced visibility and snow accumulation.
a winter storm watch means that snow...sleet...or ice
accumulation may severely impact travel. prepare for winter
weather and monitor the latest forecasts via the national weather
service homepage noaa weather radio or other news media.