Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Flood Statement by KCLE
Issued 8/20/2014 10:50 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 8/21/2014 7:25 AM America/New_York.
wgus81 kcle 201833
233 pm edt wed aug 20 2014
the flood warning continues for
the eagle creek at phalanx station.
* at 2:00 pm wednesday the stage was 9.1 feet.
* flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* minor flooding is forecast.
* forecast...rise above flood stage by this afternoon and rise to
near 11.9 feet by late this afternoon. the river will fall below
flood stage by late tonight.
* at 11.0 feet...barclay messerly road and mcconnell east roads will
be flooded and impassable.
* at 9.5 feet...barclay messerly road south of the warren airport in
braceville floods. other portions of eagle creek road will be
lat...lon 4133 8100 4129 8093 4128 8087 4124 8092
4124 8095 4125 8100