New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Flood Statement by KJAX
Issued 1/15/2019 8:21 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 2/18/2019 8:16 AM America/New_York.
wgus82 kjax 171316
national weather service jacksonville fl
816 am est sun feb 17 2019
...the flood warning continues for the following rivers in florida...
santa fe river at three rivers estates affecting columbia...
gilchrist and suwannee counties
all persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts...and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. do not drive cars through flooded areas. if you
see flood waters...remember to turn around and do not drown.
for graphical hydrologic information...please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. select rivers and lakes under current weather.
the advanced hydrologic prediction service page provides current and
forecast river information...gage locations...impacts... and
historical crest information for all forecast points by clicking on
816 am est sun feb 17 2019
the flood warning continues for
the santa fe river at three rivers estates.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* at 7:00 am sunday the stage was 19.5 feet.
* minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* forecast...the river will continue to fall to a stage of 19.1 feet
by tomorrow morning.
* impact...at 19.0 feet...water begins to enter backyards of
residences along the ichetucknee river.
* impact...at 18.8 feet...florida fish and wildlife commission expands
the no wake zone restriction further upstream on the santa fe river
from the unnamed island 1.5 miles downstream on the wilson's spring
boat ramp to one-half mile upstream of the state road 47 bridge.
* impact...at 18.0 feet...water begins to flood river run road in
* impact...at 17.0 feet...water begins to enter backyards of
residences on santa fe road in columbia county and on river run
road in suwannee county.
* impact...at 16.2 feet...florida fish and wildlife commission begins
enforcement of a no wake zone on the santa fe river from the
unnamed island 1.5 miles downstream of the wilson's spring boat
ramp to the confluence with the suwannee river and on the
ichetucknee river upstream to the us 27 bridge.
* impact...at 16.0 feet...lowland flooding begins on sw santa fe drive
south of santa fe road in columbia county.
fld observed 7am est / 8am edt forecast
location stg stg day time mon tue wed thu fri
three river 17 19.5 sun 07 am 19.1 18.6 18.2 17.8 17.4
lat...lon 2990 8278 2992 8280 2990 8283 2993 8283 2996 8279 2993 8276