Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Areal Flood Warning by KTAE
Issued 4/18/2014 10:50 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 4/19/2014 10:50 AM America/New_York.
wgus42 ktae 181450
1050 am edt fri apr 18 2014
the national weather service in tallahassee has issued a
* flood warning for
the ochlockonee river near concord (cr 12).
* from saturday evening until further notice...or until the warning
* at 10:00 am friday the stage was 35.1 feet.
* minor flooding is forecast.
* flood stage is 36.0 feet.
* forecast...rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening and continue
to rise to near 37.6 feet by early tuesday morning.
* impact...at 36.0 feet...primary access to homes along county highway
12 on the east bank of the river in leon county may become restricted.
lat...lon 3069 8432 3064 8433 3058 8439 3056 8436 3068 8422