New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KPQR
Issued 12/9/2019 2:48 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 12/15/2019 12:00 AM US/Pacific.
whus76 kpqr 141100
columbia river bar-
300 am pst sat dec 14 2019
...small craft advisory now in effect until midnight pst
* what...rough bar conditions expected.
- general seas...14 to 16 ft early this morning gradually
decreasing today to 8 to 10 ft by late saturday night.
- first ebb...around 6 am saturday. seas near 17 ft with
- second ebb...very strong. around 6 pm saturday. seas near 15
ft with breakers.
- third ebb...around 645 am sunday. seas near 11 ft.
* where...in the main channel of the columbia river bar.
* when...until midnight pst tonight.
* impacts...conditions will be hazardous to small craft
especially when navigating in or near harbor entrances.
small craft should use extreme caution when navigating in or near