New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Flood Statement by KOTX
Issued 5/6/2018 8:14 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 5/26/2018 3:36 AM US/Pacific.
wgus86 kotx 201918
1218 pm pdt sun may 20 2018
the flood warning is cancelled for
the kettle river near ferry above curlew.
* at 11:15 am sunday the stage was 18.09 feet.
* flood stage is 18.50 feet.
* forecast...flows along the kettle river are expected to remain
high this week. the river is expected to see another rise into minor flood
between tuesday and thursday.
* at 19.0 feet...flooding at beal park on west kettle river road,
west of curlew. 'ol swimming hole park in curlew will be inundated.
flooding of yards and outbuildings along the river from the
canadian border through curlew on both sides of the river. some
driveways on kettle river road will be flooded. water will be over
customs road near riverview lane.
* at 18.5 feet...flooding begins on customs road near mile post 6.
* at 18.3 feet...minor flooding will occur in the 'ol swimming hole
county park in curlew.
lat...lon 4900 11888 4900 11818 4868 11810 4886 11880 4900 11888