Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KOKX
Issued 4/16/2014 10:15 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 4/18/2014 9:00 AM America/New_York.
wwus71 kokx 171940
southern fairfield-southern new haven-southern middlesex-
southern new london-eastern bergen-eastern essex-eastern union-
southern westchester-northwestern suffolk-northeastern suffolk-
southwestern suffolk-southeastern suffolk-northern nassau-
340 pm edt thu apr 17 2014
...frost advisory remains in effect from 1 am to 9 am edt
* locations...long island...coastal connecticut and portions of
northeast new jersey.
* hazards...areas of frost.
* temperatures...in the middle and upper 30s.
* timing....after midnight through early friday morning.
* impacts...the development of frost will pose a risk of damage
to sensitive outdoor plants.
a frost advisory means that frost is possible. sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.