New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KBOI
Issued 11/23/2015 2:22 PM America/Denver.
Valid through 11/26/2015 11:00 AM America/Denver.
wwus45 kboi 251621
southwest highlands-owyhee mountains-
921 am mst wed nov 25 2015
...winter weather advisory remains in effect until 11 am mst
a winter weather advisory remains in effect until 11 am mst
* snow amounts...3 to 6 inches in the valleys...and 6 to 12
inches in the mountains.
* impacts...snow will reduce visibility and may accumulate on
roads causing difficult travel. as temperatures fall to below
freezing in the valleys this evening...roads will become snow-
covered and/or icy.
a winter weather advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will primarily cause travel difficulties. be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KLKN
Issued 11/23/2015 2:51 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 11/26/2015 10:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus45 klkn 252216
northern elko county-
including the following locations...jackpot...wildhorse...
owyhee...h d summit
216 pm pst wed nov 25 2015
...winter storm warning remains in effect until 10 am pst
a winter storm warning for heavy snow remains in effect until 10
am pst thursday.
* snow accumulations...an additional 3 to 8 inches tonight...with
storm total accumulations of 7 to 15 inches.
* locations include: jackpot...wildhorse...owyhee...h d summit
* winds...north to northwest winds of 5 to 10 mph.
* impacts...highway 93 north of wells...as well as mountain city
highway near owyhee will be treacherous at times due to moderate
to heavy snow along with reduced visibilities.
* for a detailed view of the hazard area...visit
a winter storm warning means significant amounts of snow are
expected or occurring. this will make travel very hazardous or
impossible. for the latest road conditions call 511 or visit