Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 10/21/2014 3:22 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/23/2014 11:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 222111
central and eastern lake county-
211 pm pdt wed oct 22 2014
...wind advisory now in effect until 11 am pdt thursday...
the wind advisory is now in effect until 11 am pdt thursday.
* winds...southwest 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* timing...this afternoon through thursday morning.
* locations include: paisley...summer lake and silver lake.
* impacts...the strongest winds will occur along highway 31
between paisley and silver lake. these winds can cause
travel difficulties...especially for high profile vehicles.
* view the hazard area in detail at http://go.usa.gov/zyv5
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. winds this strong can make driving
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. use extra