Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 9/29/2014 2:36 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/1/2014 8:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 300924
central siskiyou county-
including the city of...weed
224 am pdt tue sep 30 2014
...frost advisory in effect from 1 am to 8 am pdt wednesday...
the national weather service in medford has issued a frost
advisory...which is in effect from 1 am to 8 am pdt wednesday.
* low temperatures: 33 to 36 degrees.
* inversion: developing just a few hundred feet above the ground
with temperatures above 36 degrees.
* locations include: weed and near montague.
* impacts: near freezing temperatures may cause damage to
sensitive outdoor vegetation.
* view the hazard area in detail at http://go.usa.gov/zyv5
a frost advisory means that frost is possible. sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPDT
Issued 9/30/2014 1:36 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 9/30/2014 5:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kpdt 301634
including the cities of...ellensburg...thorp
934 am pdt tue sep 30 2014
...wind advisory remains in effect until 5 pm pdt this
a wind advisory remains in effect until 5 pm pdt this afternoon.
* timing: through 5 pm this afternoon.
* winds: 30 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* impacts: driving will become difficult especially for high
profile vehicles on roadways that are oriented north -
south. in addition these winds may cause loose objects to be
picked up and blown some distance with minor property damage.
a wind advisory is issued when sustained winds are forecast
between 30 and 39 mph or gusts ranging from 45 to 57 mph. winds
of these magnitudes can make driving difficult...especially for
high profile vehicles. minor property damage may also occur. for
additional weather information...check our web site at