Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 12/19/2014 2:19 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 12/21/2014 1:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 192219
central siskiyou county-
including the city of...weed
219 pm pst fri dec 19 2014
...wind advisory in effect from 7 am saturday to 1 am pst
the national weather service in medford has issued a wind
advisory...which is in effect from 7 am saturday to 1 am pst
* winds: south 30 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* timing: winds will increase early saturday morning, reaching a
peak saturday afternoon.
* locations include: weed, portions of interstate 5 south of
* impacts: the strongest winds are expected in the southern shasta
valley near weed, and could make travel difficult on interstate
5, especially for high profile vehicles.
* view the hazard area in detail at http://go.usa.gov/zyv5
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. winds this strong can make driving
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. use extra