New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KOKX
Issued 10/30/2020 2:12 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 10/31/2020 2:00 PM America/New_York.
whus71 kokx 302309
moriches inlet ny to montauk point ny out 20 nm-
709 pm edt fri oct 30 2020
...small craft advisory remains in effect until 2 pm edt
* what...north winds 10 to 20 kt with gusts up to 25 kt and seas
6 to 9 ft.
* where...moriches inlet ny to montauk point ny out 20 nm.
* when...until 2 pm edt saturday.
* impacts...conditions will be hazardous to small craft.
inexperienced mariners, especially those operating smaller
vessels, should avoid navigating in hazardous conditions.
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KPHI
Issued 10/30/2020 3:41 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 11/2/2020 7:00 PM America/New_York.
whus71 kphi 301941
delaware bay waters north of east point nj to slaughter beach de-
341 pm edt fri oct 30 2020
...gale watch in effect from sunday evening through monday
* what...northwest winds 15 to 25 kt with gusts up to 35 kt and
rough waters possible.
* where...upper delaware bay.
* when...from sunday evening through monday evening.
* impacts...strong winds can cause hazardous seas which could
capsize or damage vessels and reduce visibility.
mariners should consider altering plans to avoid possible
hazardous conditions. remain in port, seek safe harbor, alter
course, and/or secure the vessel for severe wind and seas.