Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KLWX
Issued 11/24/2014 3:06 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 11/26/2014 6:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 klwx 260005
prince william/manassas/manassas park-fairfax-southern fauquier-
including the cities of...gaithersburg...columbia...baltimore...
705 pm est tue nov 25 2014
...winter weather advisory remains in effect from 8 am to 6 pm
* precipitation type...snow.
* accumulations...2 to 5 inches in the far northern and western
suburbs of washington and baltimore. a coating to an inch near
* timing...rain will change to snow between 8 and 11 am
wednesday morning. the heaviest snow will occur through 2 pm
wednesday afternoon. snow will taper off late wednesday
* temperatures...lower to middle 30s.
* winds...north becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts
around 20 mph.
* impacts...roads may become snow covered and slippery...mainly
across the far northern and western suburbs of washington and
baltimore. snow will also reduce the visibility.
a winter weather advisory means that periods of snow will cause
travel difficulties. be prepared for slippery roads and limited
visibilities...and use caution while driving.