Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KLWX
Issued 12/13/2013 4:21 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 12/15/2013 4:00 AM America/New_York.
wwus41 klwx 131335
washington-frederick md-carroll-northern baltimore-frederick va-
including the cities of...hagerstown...frederick...westminster...
835 am est fri dec 13 2013
...winter storm watch remains in effect from late tonight through
late saturday night...
* precipitation type...snow...sleet and freezing rain.
* accumulations...5 or more inches of snow possible...followed
by the potential for one tenth to two tenths of an inch of ice.
* timing...snow will develop late tonight into saturday morning
and continue through the day saturday. snow is expected to mix
with and then change to sleet and freezing rain saturday
* temperatures...mid to upper 20s late tonight. around 30 on
saturday and saturday night.
* winds...northeast 5 to 10 mph late tonight and saturday then
becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph saturday night.
* impacts...hazardous travel conditions are expected from wintry
precipitation late tonight through saturday night.
a winter storm watch means there is a potential for significant
snow...sleet...or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
continue to monitor the latest forecasts.