Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KLWX
Issued 12/31/2014 8:04 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 2/2/2015 8:00 AM America/New_York.
wwus41 klwx 010104
frederick md-carroll-northern baltimore-northwest harford-
including the cities of...frederick...westminster...parkton...
804 pm est sat jan 31 2015
...winter weather advisory in effect from 3 pm sunday to 8 am est
the national weather service in baltimore md/washington has
issued a winter weather advisory for snow...sleet and freezing
rain...which is in effect from 3 pm sunday to 8 am est monday.
* precipitation type...snow...sleet and freezing rain.
* accumulations...1 to 2 inches of snow accumulation followed by
less than a tenth of an inch of ice accumulation.
* timing...snow is expected to develop during the mid to late afternoon
on sunday. snow will change to sleet and freezing rain during
the evening...and continue through early monday morning before
becoming all rain.
* temperatures...in the lower 30s.
* winds...southeast 5 mph or less.
* impacts...untreated roads will become icy...resulting in
hazardous travel conditions.
a winter weather advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while