New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KBTV
Issued 12/14/2019 2:54 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 12/15/2019 1:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 kbtv 150159
southeastern st. lawrence-southern franklin-western clinton-
including the cities of star lake, saranac lake, tupper lake,
859 pm est sat dec 14 2019
...winter weather advisory remains in effect until 1 pm est
* what...snow expected. total snow accumulations of 3 to 6
inches. winds gusting as high as 45 mph.
* where...southeastern st. lawrence, southern franklin and
western clinton counties.
* when...until 1 pm est sunday.
* impacts...plan on slippery road conditions. areas of blowing
snow could significantly reduce visibility. gusty winds could
bring down tree branches.
* additional details...rain will change to snow between 1000 pm
and midnight and may become briefly heavy at times overnight
before tapering off sunday afternoon.
slow down and use caution while traveling.
please allow extra time if travel is necessary.