New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 1/19/2020 1:27 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 1/21/2020 2:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus46 kmfr 202010
north central and southeast siskiyou county-
including the city of pondosa
1210 pm pst mon jan 20 2020
...winter weather advisory remains in effect from 4 am to 2 pm
* what...snow expected. total snow accumulations of 3 to 6
inches, with locally higher amounts up to 10 inches above 6000
feet. winds gusting to around 35 to 50 mph.
* where...north central and southeast siskiyou county. this
includes areas south of tennant.
* when...from 4 am to 2 pm pst tuesday.
* impacts...plan on slippery road conditions. the hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute. snow combined
with gusty winds could bring down tree branches.
* view the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* see http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov for latest road conditions.
* a winter weather advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.