New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 10/25/2016 3:00 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/26/2016 5:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 252102
central siskiyou county-
including the cities of...yreka...weed
202 pm pdt tue oct 25 2016
...wind advisory remains in effect from 8 pm this evening to 5 pm
* winds...southeast to south 25 to 35 mph gusting to 45 to 55 mph.
* timing...increasing tuesday evening and diminishing late
* locations include...weed...weed airport...montague...and yreka.
* impacts...the strongest winds will be along interstate 5 near
* view the hazard area in detail at
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. winds this strong can make driving
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. use extra