New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 1/16/2017 2:49 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 1/19/2017 4:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 162203
northeast siskiyou and northwest modoc counties-
including the cities of...tulelake...dorris
203 pm pst mon jan 16 2017
...wind advisory in effect from 4 am wednesday to 4 am pst
the national weather service in medford has issued a wind
advisory...which is in effect from 4 am wednesday to 4 am pst
* winds...south 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* timing...winds will increase through wednesday
morning...reaching a peak late wednesday afternoon.
* locations include...tulelake...dorris...including portions of
highways 97 and 139.
* impacts...gusty winds will make travel difficult
for lightweight and high profile vehicles. loose outdoor objects
or materials could be blown about.
* view the hazard area in detail at
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. winds this strong can make driving
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. use extra