New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 10/25/2016 3:00 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/27/2016 2:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 262138
north central and southeast siskiyou county-modoc county-
northern and eastern klamath county and western lake county-
central and eastern lake county-
238 pm pdt wed oct 26 2016
...wind advisory remains in effect until 2 pm pdt thursday...
* winds...south to southwest 25 to 35 mph gusting to 45 to 55
* timing...reaching the peak this evening then slowly decreasing
overnight through early thursday.
* locations include...higher elevations along the winter rim...
over the warners...and around mount shasta.
* impacts...oregon highway 31 between paisley and silver lake
will be affected.
* view the hazard area in detail at
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. use extra