New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KEKA
Issued 3/22/2017 2:26 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 3/24/2017 5:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus76 keka 240455
del norte interior-southwestern humboldt-
northern humboldt interior-southern humboldt interior-
955 pm pdt thu mar 23 2017
...wind advisory remains in effect until 5 am pdt friday above
* winds...south 30 to 40 mph with gusts of 50 to 65 mph.
* locations include...exposed locations above 1000 feet.
* highways impacted...highway 199...us 101...highway 299...highway
* for a detailed view of the hazard area...visit
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 3/22/2017 3:08 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 3/24/2017 5:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 232059
159 pm pdt thu mar 23 2017
...wind advisory remains in effect from 2 am to 5 pm pdt friday...
* winds...southwest 30 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
* timing...winds will peak friday morning, then decrease late
* locations include...the warner mountains, including highway 299
at the cedarville pass.
* impacts...strong crosswinds will make driving difficult for
high profile vehicles.
* view the hazard area in detail at
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. use extra
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KSTO
Issued 3/23/2017 1:29 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 3/24/2017 7:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 ksto 232029
urgent - weather message
national weather service sacramento ca
129 pm pdt thu mar 23 2017
northern sacramento valley-central sacramento valley-
southern sacramento valley-carquinez strait and delta-
northern san joaquin valley-northeast foothills/sacramento valley-
motherlode-western plumas county/lassen park-
including the cities of redding, red bluff, chico, oroville,
marysville/yuba city, sacramento, fairfield/suisun, stockton,
modesto, paradise, grass valley, jackson, chester, and quincy
129 pm pdt thu mar 23 2017
...wind advisory in effect from 9 am to 7 pm pdt friday...
the national weather service in sacramento has issued a wind
advisory, which is in effect from 9 am to 7 pm pdt friday.
* timing...winds will increase friday morning and continue through
* winds...south winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* impacts...local downed trees and limbs, blowing debris, and local
power outages possible.
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. winds
this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. use extra caution.
interact with us via social media