New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KSGX
Issued 11/28/2015 8:00 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 11/29/2015 8:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus76 ksgx 281600
san diego county valleys-
800 am pst sat nov 28 2015
...freeze watch remains in effect from late tonight through
...frost advisory will expire at 8 am pst this morning...
* location...central and eastern san diego county valleys...
including valley center...ramona...jamul...alpine...rainbow...
and san diego country estates.
* timing...most areas have risen above freezing this morning so
the freeze warning will expire at 8 am. however...the freeze
watch remains in effect for tonight due to several hours of near-
freezing temperatures expected overnight.
* temperature late tonight through sunday morning...27 to 33
* impacts...temperatures this low can harm unprotected crops...
sensitive plants...and pets.
* outlook...sunday night through monday morning may be similarly
cold in these areas. however...some warming is expected by
a freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible.
these conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
protective measures to save crops and sensitive vegetation should
be taken. vulnerable animals and pets should be kept indoors in a
house or barn.