Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Flood Statement by KSEW
Issued 3/9/2014 10:29 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 3/11/2014 1:25 AM US/Pacific.
wgus86 ksew 101147
447 am pdt mon mar 10 2014
the flood warning continues for
the snohomish river at snohomish
* until tonight.
* at 4:00 am monday the stage was 25.0 feet.
* flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* forecast...the river will continue to rise and crest near 25.3
feet around 8 am monday. the river will fall below flood stage late
* impact...at 25.0 feet...the snohomish river will cause minor
flooding of lowlands not protected by levees and on the old
snohomish-monroe highway. a stage of 25 feet on the snohomish
river corresponds to a phase 2 in the snohomish county flood
lat...lon 4786 12217 4789 12221 4796 12232 4809 12216 4794 12213