New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 10/25/2016 3:00 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/26/2016 5:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 260900
central siskiyou county-
including the cities of...yreka...weed
200 am pdt wed oct 26 2016
...wind advisory remains in effect until 5 pm pdt this
* winds...southeast to south 25 to 35 mph gusting to 45 to 55
* timing...through late this afternoon.
* locations include...weed...weed airport...montague...and yreka.
* impacts...the strongest winds will be along interstate 5 near
* view the hazard area in detail at
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with higher
gusts possible. winds this strong can make driving difficult...
especially for high profile vehicles. use extra caution.