Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 3/8/2014 2:32 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 3/10/2014 5:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 082232
northern and eastern klamath county and western lake county-
central and eastern lake county-
232 pm pst sat mar 8 2014
...wind advisory in effect from 5 am sunday to 5 am pdt monday...
the national weather service in medford has issued a wind
advisory...which is in effect from 5 am sunday to 5 am pdt
* winds...southwest increasing to 35 to 40 mph with frequent gusts
to 50 mph.
* timing...late tonight through late sunday night.
* locations include: the summer lake area...hart mountain refuge
and the warner mountains.
* impacts...strong crosswinds may create dangerous driving
conditions for high profile vehicles...especially along highway
31 near summer lake. west bound traffic over the passes in the
warner mountains will also encounter a strong headwind.
* view the hazard area in detail at http://go.usa.gov/zyv5
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. winds this strong can make driving
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. use extra